Reviews for Vigilence
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 3/23
New head!canon? I think yes.
allthebees chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
This was absolutely *amazing*. I literally cannot even find the words to describe it. You captured the characters perfectly and I just adored it. Such wonderful characterisations -this truly was an incredible read.
Kachie chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Excellent! I loved it! Too perfect! Dean and Sam were just so cute! And John being overprotective was perfect!
staidwaters chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
very nice!
liebedero chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
This was heartrendingly, adulteratingly, achingly beautiful
Jiwa chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This is so wonderful. Thank you for writing it!
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I like the idea of those two meeting each other, in a way that'll be remembered.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
This is awesome. This should not just be an one-shot...its should have a sequel with lots of epic awesomeness chapters. With all our favorite BAMF!Angels.
Hundley chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Very nice story. I enjoyed it and, actually, I like John having met Cas. I was surprised Cas didn't mindwipe him.
BloodlyCherryBlossom chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Why hello new story I justed fell in love with hello
Psychee chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I very much enjoyed this story. John "hearing" Castiel's true voice was a nice touch and totally canon.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Now, I'm not particularly fond of John. He went a little overboard when Mary died, thinking it was him against the world. But this one shot is a beautiful view in how his mind works, and how in the end he's just trying to protect his boys.
Bringing Castiel into this was a stroke of brilliance to not highlight how devoted Castiel is (though it certainly does that), but how /John/ is to his boys.
Amazing piece. Keep writing!
jasnrob chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I thought this was great. John is often shown as an absent and terrible father and you really humanized him in this story.
Stone120 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Holy Crap, but this was a good story. I had to double check to make sure it was marked complete. Very good mix of S6 and "Wee-chesters". I could immediately recognize the time frame Castiel was coming from and it was so sweet how little Dean immediately trusted Castiel. I loved the little details. Castiel's anger towards John, it was subtle and very powerful without it being overwhelming. As you've stated, he may not have been the best father, but he wasn't negligent in the ways that mattered in the world he now lived in. And Dean's defense of his dad was spot on. We could see the foundation of that unshakable faith he had in the man slowly but surely building.