Reviews for Vigilence
aapenname chapter 1 . 4/13
I like this. I've been a kick lately where I'm really into the idea of John and Castiel meeting so this really worked for me. Good job!
ManicTater chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
This was wonderful.
waitingforAslan chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
I love the story: John's belligerent protectiveness, Cas's calm determination to save Dean, and Dean's trust, both in his dad and in the strange man in the trench coat. "Because, impossibly, they would do it for me." Yes!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
I loved it
bbissocute chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
Lovely fic. Very enjoyable to see Castiel's devotion through time. And I love how you portrayed John and Bobby's perspectives. Wonderful work.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Love Cas saving Dean! Excellent grasp of Johns character, too :)
gaaralover1989 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
holy crap this is amazing!
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
An interesting piece. So the question arises, how did Castiel know of the Righteous man o long before he went into hell to rescue Dean?
NewDirection394 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
This is such a good story! I love the idea of Cas going back in time to save Dean! There needs to be a sequel or something! This was just AMAZING!
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
New head!canon? I think yes.
allthebees chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
This was absolutely *amazing*. I literally cannot even find the words to describe it. You captured the characters perfectly and I just adored it. Such wonderful characterisations -this truly was an incredible read.
Kachie chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Excellent! I loved it! Too perfect! Dean and Sam were just so cute! And John being overprotective was perfect!
staidwaters chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
very nice!
steelneena chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
This was heartrendingly, adulteratingly, achingly beautiful
Jiwa chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This is so wonderful. Thank you for writing it!