Reviews for Vigilence
Love Cas saving Dean! Excellent grasp of Johns character, too :)
gaaralover1989 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
holy crap this is amazing!
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
An interesting piece. So the question arises, how did Castiel know of the Righteous man o long before he went into hell to rescue Dean?
NewDirection394 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
This is such a good story! I love the idea of Cas going back in time to save Dean! There needs to be a sequel or something! This was just AMAZING!
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
New head!canon? I think yes.
allthebees chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
This was absolutely *amazing*. I literally cannot even find the words to describe it. You captured the characters perfectly and I just adored it. Such wonderful characterisations -this truly was an incredible read.
Kachie chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Excellent! I loved it! Too perfect! Dean and Sam were just so cute! And John being overprotective was perfect!
staidwaters chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
very nice!
steelneena chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
This was heartrendingly, adulteratingly, achingly beautiful
Jiwa chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This is so wonderful. Thank you for writing it!
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I like the idea of those two meeting each other, in a way that'll be remembered.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
This is awesome. This should not just be an one-shot...its should have a sequel with lots of epic awesomeness chapters. With all our favorite BAMF!Angels.
Hundley chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Very nice story. I enjoyed it and, actually, I like John having met Cas. I was surprised Cas didn't mindwipe him.
BloodlyCherryBlossom chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Why hello new story I justed fell in love with hello
Psychee chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I very much enjoyed this story. John "hearing" Castiel's true voice was a nice touch and totally canon.