Reviews for Follow the MacGuffin
Laeti chapter 27 . 11/8
I really enjoy the way you show how much Veronica loves Logan and how she protects him. I like when she tells Gory, Logan is off limit! I love when she explains to dk it's Logan for her.

I like how Logan is with little Lilly!
We have some actions! Who will survive? I hope Logan and Lilly are safe
Laeti chapter 26 . 11/8
Awww I melt when V and Logan discussed marriage and their promises with the made-up ring! beautiful, lovely moment! I really like how they deal with their respective trust issues! I adore their talk about the future, I'm dreaming of them living together, getting married, domestic bliss ...!

I think dk has finally understood! It feels good!

Who attacked them?
Laeti chapter 24 . 11/7
Excellent moment between V and Keith through the phone! Greatly demonstrated their relationship! encompass all the things between them, strong connection, love, banter, his fear about V's ability to put herself in danger, V trying to evade the conversation. Great stuff.
I adore Keith's line about thanking God V was in love with Logan! Precious!

I was glad Logan came to comfort her and yeah they need some slow, quiet times afterward!
Laeti chapter 23 . 11/7
I really enjoy all these moments just between Logan and V! It's great to read them making their relationship works! I love how much in love they are here, greatly shown!
I love how they communicate this time around! At V's almost questioning about Logan's other conquests, I was "Landmine, landmine!", but they handled it greatly, they are on the right track! I love the intimacy emotional they have!, Well done!

Keith deserved a happy marriage and I'm glad he has one with Alicia!

Great dynamic between Weevil and Gory! Yeah I can of feel bad for Gorya.
And I really like how you show the loyalty of friends of V! I really like Weevil's speech about V!
Laeti chapter 22 . 11/7
Dk is delusional! And V is so blind, oblivious at first! But apparently not so much because by the end of the chapter V is aware of Logan's jealousy, but is she aware of the donut's intentions? And dk is given up his delirious conquest of V?! I'm not so sure it's the end, because he sucks!

It was really good and so satisfying V telling dk she is serious with Logan and moving together! Finally girl!

I love the cuddling of Logan and V, their conversation, her reassurances, great moment!
I'm so excited about them moving together, I'm really looking forward to seeing it!

Poor Weevil!
What did Jake search, what is he doing?
Laeti chapter 21 . 11/7
The nerves of the donut! I can't believe it, in fact sure I can believe it's completely him! He is the WOOOOOOORST! Poor Logan to have such a bad friend all these years! Great reactions of him when dk raved about V!

Why Petrenko wants the donut, how he is connected to the Kane? So many questions!
I wonder how all this will finish!
Laeti chapter 20 . 11/6
I really enjoy the calm, sweet moment between Logan and V! I love the "Where you go, I go"!

The dynamic Veronica, Logan and Weevil is excellent, the phone call was great!

Oh damn, Mac letting slip this big revelation to dk and makes dick curious, suspicious now! It was fuck up like the (VM) world is! Poor Mac she feels so guilty about it! I wonder if V would know and how she would react!
Laeti chapter 19 . 11/6
Oh fuck! it was intense! I'm all moved on by V's story (and this atrocious reality faces some girls!) Even before V begin her confession, I had a big knot in my stomach and through her telling, I had goosebumps all over! And I was really emotional by the end of it (I even need to take a break)! SO major Kudos for writing this gut-wrenching story!

I actually like Katya and Gory's story, original and interesting storyline! And Weevil helping them will be good!

Yeah the smut was much needed it after the first part of this chapter! They still had amazing sexual chemistry! Mind-blowing sex!
Laeti chapter 18 . 11/6
YEAAAHH Go Mac! Destroy the donut! He is horrible!I love And I feel exactly how Mac feels about dk, more strongly actually, I HATE the donut with all my being! So it feels so good hearing my thoughts on dk said by someone else! Finally, someone of the show isn't blinded by dk! He is so lame and blind! I love how she eviscerated him! Dans ta face duncan!

I was so on nerve all through the interactions between Logan and V, greatly build to the revelation!
V avoiding and wanting to have sex in place of the conversation was so very much in character! Really great scene!
I gasp at the reminder of Catalina! I love the reference and the significance Logan puts it here!
And V stays and is finally opening her to him! I'm so ready for that, but I'm a little bit dreading knowing what she had to live!
Laeti chapter 17 . 11/6
Now I'm even more intrigued by what happens to V! I can't wait, you know how to make your story addictive! Excellent suspense you bring all from word one, great job!
It was really interesting having Logan's thoughts and reflexion about V and her changes of behavior. Now I will read until I know what happened!

Yuck, beurg at Dick! Some of his comments are awful! (I don't really like Dick...)

And yeah the donut will completely have a rage fit, tantrum about V and Logan! I'm so looking forward to rub it in his face!
Laeti chapter 16 . 11/5
I finally V has escaped! and found Logan again!
Poor Wallace yet still uses for favors and without being involved! I was happy to see him and I understand V she needs to keep him safe!

Damn it Logan and Veronica are certainly out-of-control horny, desperate lovers! it was super hot! passionate! WOOF against a tree beside their car with Lilly Kane the second and just off the side of the road ! I love how they can't have enough of one other!

I really like this chapter! and I very excited for what comes next, where will they be going, how they will manage with Lilly?
Laeti chapter 15 . 11/5
OHH really interesting twist with Katya and Gory, I like it! And I love how Logan discovers it and tease Gory about it!

Petrenko is really gross!

I'm really looking forward to the first scene of Wallace, I was missing him!
I can't wait for next chapter, that's why I will read it right away no matter the time it is...
Laeti chapter 14 . 11/5
I love what you have done with this Katya character, well done! She is great! I enjoy her interactions with V!

So dk and his daughter are in Neptune! What will happen? What is dk doing here, how will he act in presence of his old friends?

I'm so ready for V to leave her captors! and retrouver Logan!
Laeti chapter 13 . 11/5
Excellent moment between Keith and Logan, I really enjoy the relation they are having! Always a great potential in canon never explored, you did a very good job!
Laeti chapter 12 . 11/5
RRRGHH I hate the donut and his "love letter" lame! He is so lame! I hate his digs at Logan! And what the fuck did he do in the States? Why is he coming back? For V? ANd why Veronica said it's all her fault?
I laugh at their communication through comments on !

Veronica's memory of Logan is painful, really bittersweet scene between them! So they actually quit each other after that? Phew it was hard! but it makes sense, they weren't working that way! And very in character V's reaction when she cheats and her fear being her mother.

I'm all excited by the mobilization of the cavalry!