Reviews for Follow the MacGuffin
AnilCadz91 chapter 39 . 8/16
:) Okay I never left you a review cause I'm lazy, and this story was already complete when I read it for the first time... But since it's one of my favorites and I have re-read this and the sequel many times, I though I was imperative of me to leave you at least one review :)... So after that long introduction I want to tell you I love this story :), I really really like it :), it's one of my favorite future AUs :D, one of the firsts long fanfic I read of VM :D, and I really really really love it :)! I love this version of LoVe, I love the appeareances that all the characters from the show made, and I really love your plot! First time I read it I was so hooked I couldn't stop cause I had to know what was going to happen! Sorry if I don't review each chapter x.x I'm lazy... But your story is really amazing XD, and I thought that maybe you wanted to know that :)
Godschildtweety chapter 39 . 8/2
Really good
I love how you write people’s thoughts into this and include all the references to Aaron’s films.
wack31 chapter 38 . 3/4
Loved it. Thank you!
Awesome story. Thanks for writing! Didn't realize this was the end of it until I clicked onto chapter 40.
Comment 900, woop-woop! Not sure about the whole pregnancy setup that was blindingly clear from the first vom, but enjoying the Mac and Dick drama.
Nope, not clunky. Enjoying this so much.
I love you. I really do. This story is so awesome. All of it.
Oh, Duncan. You smug asshole. Thank god for the Mac Attack.
I'm impressed with the Russian! Adds another layer of realness for me, since I can follow it mostly, with my broken Russian.
Perfect! You've nailed the characters perfectly. The sorry is interesting and being revealed at just the right pace. Logan and V reunited quite quickly, but I am part way through next chapter and it's making sense already. Great writing :)
Yeah, this is awesome! Everyone in character, especially Logan, who must be difficult to write.
CCBTH chapter 37 . 12/22/2015
Oh no! why why why? unnecessary to kill off poor Leo especially when there's so much going on already
Laura B chapter 40 . 8/23/2015
Love this.
C.Elder chapter 39 . 3/9/2015
Fitzpatricks are back with a bang?!