Reviews for Follow the MacGuffin
Brighton chapter 32 . 2/21
Wow...just wow! Great job with the mystery. I really liked how you developed Gory. Now excited for LoVe reunion.
Brighton chapter 22 . 2/20
LoVed Veronica assuring Logan it's him and not Duncan that she wants
Brighton chapter 18 . 2/19
Ok can I say again how much I love this story!
Brighton chapter 9 . 2/18
Great flashback!
Brighton chapter 8 . 2/18
Loving this story. I love how you didn't have the need to break up Logan and Veronica to create drama and excitement. Happy to hear that Veronica and Duncan won't be a thing and I like how you are writing Logan and Weevil. Gory is fun too. Glad I found this story.
Brighton chapter 4 . 2/16
Favorite line..."Piz is nothing". Love it...and you are not dragging out the reunion just for the sake of dragging it out...hate when stories do that.
Brighton chapter 3 . 2/16
Just found your story. LoVe it so far! Excited to read more.
C.Elder chapter 38 . 2/10
Your story is good, but I find your Logan is next to useless. He is so needy, and clingy, and unable to have an independent thought, or idea, or plan of action. He just seems to constantly wallow in his immaturity , and how everything affects him. And the constant self blame is tedious. He needs to seriously Man up. V does not want a life partner that she has to perpetually alone will strangle any love eventually.
C.Elder chapter 33 . 2/10
Everything was very well written, and balanced in such a way that you cleverly brought us up to date on each of the characters' situations,
C.Elder chapter 30 . 2/9
Another unanswered question - is V just using Logan(again) to get over her recent trauma (a case at the FBI) ?
C.Elder chapter 29 . 2/9
Your story is very good, and the dialogue snaps,crackles, and (of course) pops.
You have a multi-layered mystery that is imaginative, and full of surprises(although I did guess it would be Lianne in the fairy tale house.
Might be good to let us know what Keith is up to while this is going on; and whether the FBI truly expects V to be back- after all she is on a leave of absence (unless that is just a euphemism for being let go), and I have a feeling that Logan is not paying enough attention to the fact that V could end up going back to the FBI, after she "gets over" her trauma about her bad case. Lest we forget, she does have a habit of getting back with Logan when she has a traumatic experience, only for her to dump him when the trauma settles down.
C.Elder chapter 28 . 2/9
One surprise after another, you are very good at this!
C.Elder chapter 27 . 2/9
WOW!
c.elder chapter 23 . 2/9
Good chapter- but V did not really answer or address Logan's comment that she picked Duncan consistently over him. She kind of batted it away . But I never understood even in the TV series how V could go back to someone who had sex with her while believing she was his sister, and when she was incapacitated! Sorry but anyone who did this is beyond sleazy.
c.elder chapter 20 . 2/8
Mac overstepped. While everything she said is true, and I certainly agree with her assessment of Duncan, Mac is primarily V's friend. In fact, she is V's only female friend.
For Mac to reveal all those things about the night a Shelly's party, I fear V will be very upset with someone who is usually so loyal and sensitive to V's feelings.
Is this the end of their friendship!?