Reviews for Chasing Shadows
OseanSoldier chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
Man, please tell me you are planning on contouring this, it is great.
InDeepDarkWood chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
Yay! Another review to write. Usually I'm not very good at reviews but you make it so easy! I think Adam has issues. He's coming across as pretty deep, with a rigid code. I wonder what would happen if that code failed? Anyway, even though we've only met him for a few lines, I'm already picking her bulbasaur as a favourite. Your summary of 'highly exasperating' was putting it mildly. But I think he's going to be a great character to read about. Oh, and your battle scene was explosive and it worked well. Plus, I now know what a mightyena is! :) Keep it up!
InDeepDarkWood chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Review number two! I'm only sorry I didn't get here first. As of now, I'm loving this story. You've managed to give me just enough suspense and mystery to make me want to read more, without letting me get frustrated. As someone who hasn't watched the newer generations, I'm glad you're bringing in the different pokémon slowly, and I really liked this exchange between Mew and Mewtwo. It's realistic (which sounds strange when it's pokémon) but I hope you keep it up!
MeZaKi93 chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Why, it's a shame no one has reviewed this story yet, but it feels good that I can be the first one. :) I love the story so far, I love the mystery you made here and after reading Mew's tale and her conversation with Mewtwo (which was all beautifully written) I knew it could be a fantastic story. I feel I was right so far, so keep it up! :)