Reviews for Confessions of a Lovesick Turkey
Cherry Grimm chapter 3 . 6/2
Hi !

Gosh this is the third time i read it, and I... Uuuugh i don't find the word to exprime what i want to say (is it okay if i just say "ajkfjlrfkjel" ?) This is well-written, so funny and cute and hot and the soma (i'm fangirling right now, again.)

Well, i have a favor to ask you... Can i translate your fic for french fans ? We don't have many fanficiton of Soul Eater in french and i really want to share this one because i love it so much !
I hope you'll agree !

Bye ! :D
Speechless. Omg the angst, the tension. YIKES! this was so delicious and I just loved the detail. I could imagine all of it happening and the characters were perfection. My favourite bit was when maka squeals I squealed aswell! Moorrreeee pleeeaaassse :3 well done. This is a great fic that I'll definitely return to :*
BendAndCurl chapter 1 . 2/28
drumsticks of justice! All the turkey puns are amazing :D gahhhhhhhh
Kawaiibentou chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
A very sweet story. Great ending.
s0ulmatch3r chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
HOLY FUCKIN CRAP THIS WAS ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY AMAZING LOL AND THE HUMOR WAS FANTASTIC OHMIGOD I WANNA MARRY YOU

Ok maybe not MARRY, but CAN WE BE BUDDIES?
Necessary Degree chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
Achievement unlocked! Reading smut in a public setting with a straight face
I just can't anymore Bitsy, you are too funny for me and I'm tearing up at the last bit... And Black Star's bit... And Kid saying he was p much the governor of SEXUAL FRUSTRATION I JUST CAN'T WITH YOU BITSY!
So to put it simply, I'm in love with nearly every line I read and something's just can't be read with a straight face and this is one of them.
Good day and many laughter filled tears for you
Necessary Degree chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
And I have been slayed yet again by your words. So many tears shed, all of them in class aka ten times more awkward but worth it all the same.
INTENSE CRINGING AND FEELS FOR SOUL AS HE WAS CONFESSING CAUSE GDI THAT WAS THE BEST THING AND I JUST CAN'T WITH YOU ANYMORE.
ALSO MILD ANGSR AT BLACK STAR FOR KEEPING THEM FROM DOING THE DO THEYVE WANTED TO DO SINCE FOREVER AND AHHHGGG BITSY YOU ARE KILLING ME!
I'm like 70% sad that there's only one more chapter :( on the bright side, I can go back and finish the Christmas one ohhoho, I'm really liking this future!
(Plus I don't remember if black star screws up the dinner so that is yet to be known by me :3)
Onward and upward!
Necessary Degree chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Uuuuugh, Bitsy, this fic is ruining my school career. How am I supposed to read with a blank face WHEN YOUR DESCRIPTION IS KILLING ME AND UGH!
Also, excuse me while I gush over every little thing (in spite of taking a week to read a chapter) an cringe at your description of kids and Soul in his suit cause gdi you're too fab for me okay.
Ahhh, I think this was the first thing I read by you (anon days and all) and the first time, after all the laughing and stuff AND THE REALIZATION THAT HOLY FLIP SHE LOVES SOUL BACK HECK YEAH LETS DO THIS! I don't remember where I was going with that...
On to the next chapter I guess :3
vivalarapture chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
This. Was. so. MAGNIFICENT! Adorable, hilarious, fluffy, smutty goodness. I actually laughed out loud a few times. Seriously, kudos. I loved it!
Shadow Cat From Hell chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
"You know, I can give you the number for my therapist. I'm sure she could help you,"

"Unless she knows a way to instantly cure sexual frustration, don't bother."

Kid leaned over to grab a box. "Soul, I live with two girls who have no problem with running around the house in nothing but their underwear. Trust me, I'm the governor of the state of sexual frustration." he said gloomily.
Mother of god, YES! I love how you wrote Kid, the fact that you made him have a therapist makes me love you so much more than I already did XD

This chapter, I love all of it.
I cant think of enough descriptive words to do justice to my love for this.
I can't even quote all my favorite parts cause I'd end up with 3/4 of your chapter in my comment D:
Shadow Cat From Hell chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
"it was apparent that Black*Star was more out of control without her influence and that Tsubaki wasn't as outgoing without him to make sure that she became involved"
I feel like this sums up BlackStar and Tsubaki's relationship perfectly, and I love you for giving me this perfect line describing them.
vdmnbrtg;ae4tng
THAT ADORABLE CONFESSION IS WIN!
Trust BlackStar to cockblock though -.-
Shadow Cat From Hell chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I really love the background story you set up for this fic, the thought of Black*Star running around naked with a water gun is hilarious XD
Poor Soul and Maka each thinking they're in the friend zone when they aren't XD
Soul in a turkey suit makes me cackle with malicious glee, but Jennifer needs to go.
Like off a cliff or something, I'm not terribly picky
RaVeNcLaW65 chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
0.0 lol
Brokenangelsely chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
Too funny and Amazing! :D Awesome! I need more Soul and MAka! Thanks for giving us a great read!
11ng chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
I can't handle. I can't. I-I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH! I just love the way you write their interaction, I'd take forever to get such a natural conversation out of them and WHOOP you just naturally make these! The confession was so incredibly funny, oh my god, and those sick joke oh my, I just laugh so much at them, as guilty as it is. I wish I could be more specific to which parts I adore, but everytime, I just forget those after the story ends. Perhaps I should write reviews while I'm reading, haha. I must say, the cockblocking part was brilliantly played out. It could've totally happened, and that. THAT WOULD BE THE EXACT REACTIONS! Soul's inner thoughts are just hands down awesome. I can't really express myself well with words, but you get the point! Looking forward to more SoMa from you! / 7 \
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »