Reviews for Confessions of a Lovesick Turkey
RaVeNcLaW65 chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
0.0 lol
Brokenangelsely chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
Too funny and Amazing! :D Awesome! I need more Soul and MAka! Thanks for giving us a great read!
11ng chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
I can't handle. I can't. I-I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH! I just love the way you write their interaction, I'd take forever to get such a natural conversation out of them and WHOOP you just naturally make these! The confession was so incredibly funny, oh my god, and those sick joke oh my, I just laugh so much at them, as guilty as it is. I wish I could be more specific to which parts I adore, but everytime, I just forget those after the story ends. Perhaps I should write reviews while I'm reading, haha. I must say, the cockblocking part was brilliantly played out. It could've totally happened, and that. THAT WOULD BE THE EXACT REACTIONS! Soul's inner thoughts are just hands down awesome. I can't really express myself well with words, but you get the point! Looking forward to more SoMa from you! / 7 \
Sebbyfuzz chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
This is so good. I love all the little details you include. They really make the story come alive. AH! THis is so well-written. Awesome Job!
silluuuu chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
Bahahaha this fic is so awesome! Your writing style killed me. So many gems! Heading back for a reread after I type this :P Awesome work! I really loved it.
JellyRain chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
I think it would be cool if you wrote a fanfic that continues on from this one, but maybe the time could be skipped to Christmas or New Years. :)
Kei chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
Really, really loved this, from start to finish. I think 'Swiss Army Mouth' is my new favorite nickname for Soul. Would also be a good story title about all the different ways Soul uses his mouth... :D Keep up the good work; I look forward to your next story!
Gunning Twice chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Bit! Aghh! I've been waiting for this fic for forever and only now I remembered to check it lol! I wanted to review so badly that I didn't want to wait to log in. XDDD But yes, this was amazing and I love you love you love you so much for writing it. I wasn't joking when I said I was gonna make fanart for this, haha, so be expecting that sometime, maybe December.

Other than that, I am reduced to girlish squealing. This is definitely going in the EPIC VAULT OF SOMA FIESTA. Yes, I've read everything already, but this fic is so boss it deserves a review for each chapter. XD

So what can I say about this? I love how they meet! I love it when Black Star plays a role in the two of them meeting, I just-I don't even know. :3 And that interaction with Soul and naked Black Star just cracked me up! Pure genius I say. W

And as much as I'd like to dissect and fangirl over every part of this chapter, I feel as if I could go on forever. Be expecting my reviews for the other chapters soon haha!

-GT
KHloverxcyn chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
The ending was hilarious lol this was an amazing story thank you for writing it! .
I'mnotsorryforleaving chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
Me: Grandma reminds me of ME, isn't that scary?

Soul & Maka: YES.

Me: good, cause she's AWESOME! SHIP WITH ME, GRAMMY!
thinkaman22 chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Simply incredible. Easily one of the funniest things I have ever read. I look forward to more of your work!
HeadServantJo chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
looking forward to an update
Hackingofthedead chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
As I expect, I loved and enjoyed this as much as all the rest I have read. Now I must wait and see what you do for Chrismas. ;) I have no problem in thinking it will be equally as amazing as everything else you have written.

Keep it up. I always look forward to your work.
Chang-chang83 chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
Oh LOL. Hahahahah like the ending. Loved this whole chapter. From beginning to end! Hahahhaahhahaha
TigerHeart chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
omg lol this was great! XD
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »