Reviews for Confessions of a Lovesick Turkey
TheMudWhale chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
I don't even know what to say... It seems I've lost my ability to speak. It doesn't matter though because no words could describe how amazing this whole story is. No words.
Zi-Dawg chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
I can only say that I love this fic. Everything. Kidd's therapy, being so chill about it...making a call for Soul...the teasing...cockblocking...the cooking...THE COLONEL! XD THE SPONGEBOB FACE! I CAN TOTALLY SEE THEM DOING THAT! I was in hysterics reading this Bitsy XD Like truly hilarious and hot at the same time! And I like how you have B*S high moral values for work, that was nice of you to do :) Give him at least one good quality. Then the road head jokes XD Driving stick shift...caveman carrying...Nana XD everything. Damn Bitsy! I NEED YOU WRITING TALENTS! 3
Zi-Dawg chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
*_* Bitsy...Dawglett is very happy with this chapter...again...lots of words...he likes that...Soul's turkiness...Dawglett likes this too. He think cheesy Soul is amusing to read. And up front and not dumb to things Maka is a very nice change to read as well. Oh he cockblocked you and your mad at that? ok, as long you're not killing each other. XD basically what happened...and it's hilarious! Handfull of tit XD dear death bitsy, you have such a way with words. Dawglett will wait patiently for the next installment :D
Zi-Dawg chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
MY DEAR LORD BITSY! LENGTHY CHAPTERS! Dawglett indeed loves that. I definitely like how you've portrayed certain cliques within the school system and how friends are with each other, it create a realistic dynamic you don't often see in fics. And I love Maka's personality. She's not the shy and gushy teeny bopper you see a lot of. It's a dead pan Maka. And that's a spot on Maka :D Gotta love when personalities are done right. lol at Soul's job, Star's inabilities to cook and just about everything else that stood out. Naked Water Gun fights XD WHO DOES THESE THINGS!? Black*Star of course 8) There was another thing that stood out to me though. A guy hitting on Maka, and and a girl showing jealousy towards Maka. My god _ poor Maka...everyone's out to get her. Can't wait to read how Thanksgiving dinner goes. XD Again loving how long the chapter was :D onto ch 2!
KHloverxcyn chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
i was in my living room (my parents there) and i accidentally squealed in joy ( like a fangirl) out loud when soul confessed to maka and my parents looked at me funny and asked if I was ok. I felt so embarrased lol i learned not to read good fanfics when ppl are around .

i loved this chapter and his confession so much! i love you forever lol because you write so darn good .
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Freaking Black Star cockblocked us all. You are out to destroy me aren't you? You MUST update soon or terribly tragic senarios will ensue. Chapter was perfecto. UPDATE
mabello chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
oh god soooooo fucking cute chapteR! thank you sooooo much for posting earlier! ah it was sooo cute that i cant stop saying that! im not a dumb person im just soooo happy about the chapter :3
Chang-chang83 chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Aww man that was so god damn cheesy but cute! :D please do update with a lemon! Please do! Just love how he confessed. Awesome!
TheMudWhale chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
My heart just melted... Yep I love you. It's official so deal with it! This chapter was amazing, this story is amazing! You are amazing! Bra-fricking-vo. Nuff said.
KHloverxcyn chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
lol this was written so well that i felt the chapter was too short lol i wanted to keep on reading and then i saw the scroll bar thing, this chapter was really long and definitely worth reading! i dont know how often you will update, but i really look forward to it! X3
VichanSOMAanimefan chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
My god you are a amazing writer! I haven't see that much of talent for a looooooong time XD
I read it all your fanfics and I love each of them
Hope see more of you soon. I will be watching and waiting for more
See ya!
mabello chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
oh my god please please please im begging you continue this fic soon! i absolutely loved the fic, im serious is sooooo cool and cute! and the chapter is huge so things get even better with it, when are you going to update!? i cant barely wait!
chaoticlivi chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Awww Bit this is wondrous. Maka made the perfect entrance at the beginning. I really like the friendship you've written among the group in addition to the closeness of Maka and Soul's unique relationship.

...and also, Black*Hole is a really good nickname. Swiss Army Mouth was a really good one too (kinda cute) and it also made me feel pretty protective of Soul, hehehe.

TL;DR good feeeeels!
LesPaul12 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I need more of this. Nowish would be good.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012