Reviews for Euphoria
Haribo2012 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
love it x
G-monster chapter 17 . 3/7/2013
OMG I JUST STARTED READING IT TODAY AND IM HOCKED ROFL AND IF I THINK A STORY'S GOOD IF THEY STOP IT I CONTUNIE IN MY HEAD sorry for caps! and i have a acount on ill message u on it epic person and u made me want to ship BANGEL not spuffy !
ZyudenSentaiKyroyugerisawesome chapter 16 . 2/22/2013
Great when did you put a song in your stories?You didn't do that with Eternally Yours and I'm Yours and You're Mine.
NikkiR5 chapter 16 . 2/21/2013
Wow Great Chapter! You did it agian with another great chapter and I can't wait until the next one is out! :)
James Birdsong chapter 15 . 2/12/2013
Cool three chapters
NikkiR5 chapter 15 . 2/11/2013
Great Chapter! Like always :) I think what is going to happen next is that Angel is going to go running over to Buffy and all worried . I can't wait until the next chapter.:)
Krystle chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I am your biggest fan. Can I start you a fan club
Guest chapter 14 . 2/9/2013
This is awesome thanks soooooooo much for typing it n therefore giving me the opportunity to read it
NikkiR5 chapter 14 . 2/6/2013
Great as always But I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Angellufy chapter 13 . 2/3/2013
They had such a good time in Italy. No matter the death threat. They always come and go. I'll be waiting for more.
Aqqamarrine chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
I like this book. I am a huge Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan! Keep writing.
NikkiR5 chapter 13 . 1/29/2013
Now that was really good. I really can't wait to see what you come up with next and also to see who sent Buffy that note warning her to watch her back.. Your story is great as always:)
James Birdsong chapter 12 . 1/10/2013
Cool twelve chapters.
NikkiR5 chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
That was a really good chapter. And it indeed had lots of love in it.I have always loved Angel and Buffy . And they both did need some time to relax and just spend time with each job and I can't wait to see what you have plan for these two next.
Angellufy chapter 11 . 1/9/2013
I just find it so strange that Joyce accepts Angel... strange in a good way of course. Keep going!