Reviews for Intervention
lukeskywalkeer chapter 43 . 6/15
uh oh
fightboredom chapter 14 . 6/6
Also he doesn't have a motorcycle until much later. Good story so far. I don't usually like these kinds of insertion stories but you make it work.
fightboredom chapter 13 . 6/6
You know he doesn't have a DS in the early seasons, it's not even out in 2004. He has a Gameboy Advance SP.
Meme chapter 53 . 6/2
Please update!
KitCatWolfMCSW chapter 53 . 5/26
Love your story
robertastarcris11 chapter 53 . 5/21
Update
KitCatWolfMCSW chapter 19 . 5/15
I keep grinning like an idiot while reading this and i think my family think im nuts
Elizabeth Hiddleston chapter 53 . 5/11
Continúa por favor. ¿Será un romance con Chase? Me encantaría verlos juntos
KitCatWolfMCSW chapter 14 . 5/5
I relate to Anya so much
Visitkarte chapter 53 . 5/6
Uh-oh... He‘ll do this the same way he did it in canon, right? I hope he will, because Vogler needs to go and Anya will be just fine and she can come in on her own merits, because she’s a smart kid and she has the best teacher around.
EdTheSexoBeast chapter 25 . 5/4
You weren't kidding, your story improved vastly from what I could read from the last two chapters. Kudos! I'm getting the vibe you no longer scared to shake this up, which is good and what I was expecting earlier. I do not know why other people enjoyed, or at least watch the series, but for me it had always been about his unpredictability – not forgetting his condescending, sometimes witty, but mostly racial, sexist, and prejudice remarks...

You know what? You don't really need a review to know I enjoyed it. Update soon. By the way, I'm have my fingers crossed House really gives it to Volger despite Anya's predicament. ;)
Mayumi Yuki chapter 53 . 5/4
Am I the only one that kinda ships Chase and Anya? I feel they could work out! But great story! I really like it so far!
SoleFaith chapter 53 . 5/2
I loved Anya and Zach so much in this chapter! Their heart to heart was great and I love them so much. In the part where Anya was panicking and wondering how she'd tell Zach about what's bothering her, I really liked how you mentioned the fact Anya thinks she was sent to the House universe by God. Because Anya's religion is a big part of her chatactor and it really brings me back to those first couple of chapters where Anya and House debated religion. Giving me so much nostalgia. I love it. You're story and characterization has evolved and developed so much it's just so great. It fits so perfect! Aww, I love all the House and Anya father daughter moments. I was seriously smiling so big when she called House 'dad'. Doubt House would admit it, but he definitely sees Anya as his daughter too. And Chase being worried for her saftey was such a nice touch. I like how you're describing how Anya deals with what happened in Mob Rules. It's really suits Anya so we'll and adds so much depth to her chatactor. I can't wait to see how House does the speech in your story. You always give the events of the story such an original twist. I'm really excited! I'm so happy your back updating again! :D As always, the chapter was amazing, this will always be my favorite fanfiction of all time.
EdTheSexoBeast chapter 26 . 5/2
Literally just signed up. There's a good chance you might not read this before I'm allowed to send you a PM, but nonetheless I'll let you know I'm interested in reworking your story – same plot, different OC. The idea sprouted out of nowhere. I'm not a writer by any standards, and could hardly say I'd do justice to whatever I might have in mind but I had to try something after going through nine chapters of the story and coming out a little disappointed. When I read your first chapter (Which was well written and laid out, kudos to you!) my feet might have left the ground with excitement. Then it went downhill for me when you began babbling fan facts about the show and firing spoilers in all directions instead of building a tangible plot. Their lives are a TV series in your universe? I was open to see how you planned to make this work without having House, or any character for that matter, laughing in Anya's face, and it wasn't very graceful or practical, but pulled it off nonetheless. Though I applaud your creativity of coming up with the story, I feel you missed the mark at some point.

So what do you say?
Holy shit! I remember this story from years ago. It made a lasting impression on me. I’m glad you kept writing it!