Reviews for Intervention
mercenary2.0 chapter 36 . 3h
please keep updating!
HeatherSS1 chapter 36 . 2/6
Wow. I guess I hadn't really thought about it before, but yeah, them caring about Anya could totally interfere with her plans to... Interfere. I can't believe Wilson told Chase, broke doctor-patient confidentiality, just so Anya wouldn't have the burden of having to tell Chase herself. That's big.

I really liked Anya's talk with Chase. I like that he feels he can talk to her about something so serious, so personal.
Lauren L chapter 36 . 2/3
I've been waiting on pins and needles for your latest chapter; you've taken your character and made her a part of her new universe and, in the process, making her vulnerable. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
Latona Enelra Caine chapter 36 . 2/3
Don't get distant Anya!
MissBates chapter 36 . 2/2
Superb chapter. House telling Chase would have been too simple; Wilson doing it feels absolutely right, as does the reasoning behind it. Looking forward to more.
the typewrited chapter 36 . 2/2
I've followed only a handful of fanfictions and still this is the only one I look forward to.
Anyway, I haven't read it yet... I'll be back after I read it.

This is wonderful. I love it.
For a meta fiction (which I love, so I actively hunt them down) this is really nice. Thanks for the update!
Lordban chapter 36 . 2/2
Too late. But don't worry, sooner or later, House is going to bluntly point out that it's well beyond the ability of the whole planet's worth of supercomputers to predict all the ramifications of Anya's presence, let alone a puny human brain. She can't play God, because she's bound to suck at it.
Guest of honor chapter 36 . 2/2
This is soooooo good! I can't wait for the next update!
Yuuki no Yuki chapter 36 . 2/2
Oh gosh, its never gonna happen. Or if it does not for a long, LONG, time. But man, I ship them! Chase and Anya, that is. He's still bushy-tailed and bright-eyed, Cameron hasn't disillusioned our favorite Aussie, yet. And I totally have this image of Chase pulling "It's Tuesday" on Anya (most romantic courtship, ever.) But, like Cameron, she keeps turning him down-because he's "not supposed" to fall for her. And he assumes its over the age gap (not over shippers' guilt/fear of ripping the time-space continuum.) But all he's asking for is one date, and they're friends, close friends, so why not go on one date before turning him down? If it's too weird he'll stop.
And I'ma stop myself now, I already like the unlikely couple enough...
Great chapter, as always!
yesss chapter 36 . 2/2
chase and anya hug (heart eyes)
also i think this chapter turned out pretty well. i love how u made chase say 'mate' hahaha the aussie stereotypes are in full force.
great chap, can't wait for next update :)
You're wonderful. Don't second guess yourself. Great update like always.
Things are starting to turn to the unknown for her. Love it!
Wilson s2
It's rare to find a well done story with this style... and I appreciate that you didn't call it quits after like 5 chapters like a lot of people do. This is definitely my favourite house fic, and I eagerly await any future chapters. :)
SoleFaith chapter 36 . 2/2
Oh my God you updated and I'm in tears this is so amazing. This is just? They care about her. She's basically their daughter and good God I did not sign up for this feels trip. Okay I did but...I can't believe how amazing and heartfelt and wonderfully written this feels trip was. This chapter was just...amazing. I'm so happy...ahhhh. I'm so excited to see what happens next. This is literally amazing. Please update soon or whenever you're ready. I'll be staring out the window contemplating time and space. Happy New Year! :)
OldSFfan chapter 36 . 2/2
Wow! This story just got a lot deeper and a lot more complicated.