Reviews for Intervention
I love it!
AmethystSiri chapter 21 . 4/12
Great story! :))
K chapter 21 . 3/20
I've been waiting for so long! Thank you for finally posting, I hope you find the motivation and post more! Only do it if you want to though.
I love how Anya is basically the adult and House is like the teenager
ViolettBlack chapter 21 . 3/7
Thank you for the new chapter! I really enjoyed reading it! :)
Perhaps you can revitalize your House writing muse with rewatching the series from the beginning! ?
linda12344 chapter 21 . 3/7
I do not remember reading other chapters so will have to go back and read from the start.
Latona Enelra Caine chapter 21 . 3/7
I'm so glad you're still writing! This chapter was great!
Lavynya chapter 21 . 3/7
finally!...tho...loved the chapter3
Visitkarte chapter 21 . 3/7
Who wouldn't want to bed Cameron? I know even many female candidates volunteering.
OldSFfan chapter 21 . 3/7
It's terrifying that Anya is the adult in this relationship!
harpomarx chapter 21 . 3/7
That was a fun chapter!
Lordban chapter 21 . 3/7
And I was wondering about when this tale would pick back up a few days ago. Why? Because my own solution to the two years that have gone by is to slowly rewatch or even just have the series in the background, at home or office. I can loop again for the simple reason I am doing something else most of that time and can't really register; it's more about the familiarity of the series in my ears or, every so often, at the corner of my eye.
melraemorgan chapter 21 . 3/7
I adore you for updating this! I am so in love with this story I was literally pining away for a new chapter.
AnonRyder23 chapter 20 . 1/22
This is great! Everyone is kept in character very nicely, and I love Anya! But, I was wondering when you were going to update again?
bmax chapter 11 . 12/6/2013
The moment on the Lacrosse field is what hooked me on House. I had so much compassion for this character. I'm enjoying this story! Very unique.