Reviews for Intervention
I WANT MORE!
Mickey8142 chapter 48 . 2/3
I am absolutely in love with this story, I've read it so many times. I'm not the biggest fan of OC P.O.V. but the way this is being written is wonderful. I wish House could at least try to show a bit more emotion when it comes to Anya, especially after she had been kidnapped because of him; but I guess that's just how House is. I swear to God, that is House bribed someone to get her into college, I am going to be pissed off. That isn't fair, not to Anya who had been working so hard, she's going to be so let down. I fear for the episode when House is shot because I feel like it might be Anya who ends up being shot instead of House. I can't wait for more, keep up the spectacular work because this is positively one of the best fan fictions I've ever read!
Please update soon! Lovely story!
Come on, its been over 45 days! You gotta update! You are killing us mate...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Please update soon! The story is great! :)
HideLord chapter 48 . 12/11/2016
good job
Visitkarte chapter 48 . 12/5/2016
Haha! This is getting brilliant. "Her" new car and the new mess with Vogler. Dun dun duuun!
Musikrulesok chapter 48 . 12/3/2016
Oh shit! Drama intensifies! Awesome job on this fic. It's defiantly my favourite House MD fan fiction ever! I'm amazed at how not freaking out Anya is. I'd be losing my shot with the pressure and would ave a full on breakdown :P Great job though and update soon if you can! I need more ;) :P
G
hedwigsart chapter 48 . 12/2/2016
Don't have anything to say that others haven't yet, so I just wanted to let you know that I'm madly in love with this fic. Awesome chapter as always, thank you.
HeatherSS1 chapter 48 . 12/1/2016
Yup. Yup, I thought that all along. And Vogler knows. Oh SH*T. This is... Completely and utterly different from the normal Vogler story arc, there is no way of knowing how this will end now. Goodness.
BrySt1 chapter 48 . 12/1/2016
Uh oh spaghetti-o. DRAMA

Love it
MissBates chapter 48 . 12/1/2016
Heh, that's so like House, although he probably blackmailed someone rather than bribe them. Silver lining to the cloud that she didn't make the mark by virtue of her own achievements: it's definitely a proof of House's affection for Anya. (Note: I did wonder earlier whether it was that easy to get into an Ivy League uni, so this makes sense to me.)
JelloXGiggles chapter 48 . 11/30/2016
just an FYI for the future, bemused means confused or puzzled, I'm pretty sure you used it to mean amused or something similar
TimeLordCompanion chapter 48 . 11/29/2016
Oh shit.
VortexFM chapter 48 . 11/29/2016
I'm so happy I found your story. After rewatching all 8 seasons this past spring I felt compelled to find some good House OC based fics, especially any that may have people-from-our-universe tropes included. Unfortunately, they're few and far between. But then your fic, like a ray of light, came into my life.

I love Anya as a character because she has such realistic flaws and personality quirks. While I do enjoy the power fantasy of perfect characters every now and then, realism is an important trait to ensnare readers' sympathies. I hope she can reconcile her view of this universe as a television show and as her new life soon. It's not really healthy, or fair to the others, for her to be so stuck on pairings when a lot of the cases aren't deeply connected to them. I don't know, it seems almost a little creepy for her to be playing matchmaker just because. Not that that's a criticism! It's a good plot point, a good reason for her to be hesitant!

Your AU-ification of the mob storyline was brilliant! I wasn't expected such a divergence so early, but you pulled it off so well. The relationship between Anya and Zach is so well built, I've come to really care about him and his fate! I really liked the part where you had Anya almost analyze why she liked being his friend so much at first, because she didn't know anything about his life and didn't feel that weight of responsibility.

Of course, then the mob had to show up and make her feel even more guilty about her choices for not considering collateral damage.

I'm really frustrated on her behalf that House bribed the admissions board. I mean, in the long run it's a good thing, and it's House's twisted way of showing his weird mama bear instincts, but it would still be a bit insulting to know you didn't achieve your dream because you deserved it. I'm excited to see you explore that!

As for Vogler, well, he was never my favourite seasonal antagonist (as you put it), but I