Reviews for Intervention
Spirit of the Sky chapter 27 . 7/3
I am really enjoying this story! I can't wait until you post the next chapter!
Please update!
Please update this story again soon!
FAndomlifeCRazy101 chapter 27 . 5/3
God i love this fanfic, cant wait for the next update!
FAndomlifeCRazy101 chapter 6 . 5/3
I wish i was in that situation.
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 27 . 4/6
This is a brilliant story and I've loved reading it so far and can't wait for more.
Pleeeaaaseee update
SeekingLove chapter 27 . 3/23
I love this with all my heart and soul. It's just amazing... and perfect. I hope you update soon.
Jesse chapter 27 . 3/15
Thsi deserves so many more reviews tho its so good HNNRNRNRNRNG can i marry this fic please?
ahhh this is awesome! really loving your interactions between chatacters, especially the dynamic between house, wilson, and anya. cant wait for the next chapter!
average monkey chapter 27 . 2/25
MR THIRD PERSON PENIS! OMFG IM DYING
Thorndsword chapter 21 . 2/8
It's a good thing this is a self-insert, because your main character is a a mixture equal parts ironic arrogance and willful stupidity. Her interactions with the characters make no sense. You've had to fundamentally distort the characterizations of Both House and Wilson to make this even close to believable. There's no way Dr. Gregory House would actually entertain listening to the naive ideals and rationalizations of a far younger and less intelligent child. Other than that, your actual writing is pretty good.
Sheridan111000 chapter 27 . 2/5
Love this story! Please update soon.
I love it.
Next, please.
xoxo
Just a fan chapter 27 . 1/25
hi! I Really love your story, it's really different from the other ones i've read and i love the way House interracts with your character. I actually think it would be pretty cute if Chase and her got together at some point(Not right now of course, but hopefully in the future) and he wouldn't marry Cameron(Who, i have to say, i hate. I hate Cuddy too but yeah...Thirteen is awesome!).

I'd love to see the protective side from both House and Anya in a subtle kind of way(... I'm really hoping for Anya to blow up on Stacy, Amber and Cuddy at some point too .)

I also have to wonder, what would happen if Anya got sick and House would have to diagnose her? :) Just a suggestion.

Keep writing and being awesome!

Love, Just a Fan