Reviews for Intervention
Yuuki no Yuki chapter 27 . 8/12
Waah, this fic is amazing! I absolutely love it! Read the whole thing in one sitting-not my smartest idea, but eh.
Anya is a great character, very well-rounded. And I love that she's Christian, and really Christian not just "Easter and Christmas" kind. House M.D. always did a good job handling the religion angle, but there was never really a re-occuring character who was just passively a person of Faith. Anya, however, is just that. This might seem weird considering the age difference and the distinct lack of contact the characters have had, but I totally ship Chase and Anya. But then again I always liked the idea of awkward couples (the reason I always supported the unpopular ship of Chase and Park). Either way I love the whole Father/Daughter thing you have going on. 'Specially cuz Anya can't even see that that is one lie House has told himself often enough to view as a psuedo-truth.
Well, anyway, great fic!
yuki chapter 27 . 7/15
Update soon please
I'm sooo waiting for the update. Amazing story! :D
Spirit of the Sky chapter 27 . 7/3
I am really enjoying this story! I can't wait until you post the next chapter!
Please update!
Please update this story again soon!
FAndomlifeCRazy101 chapter 27 . 5/3
God i love this fanfic, cant wait for the next update!
FAndomlifeCRazy101 chapter 6 . 5/3
I wish i was in that situation.
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 27 . 4/6
This is a brilliant story and I've loved reading it so far and can't wait for more.
Pleeeaaaseee update
SeekingLove chapter 27 . 3/23
I love this with all my heart and soul. It's just amazing... and perfect. I hope you update soon.
Jesse chapter 27 . 3/15
Thsi deserves so many more reviews tho its so good HNNRNRNRNRNG can i marry this fic please?
ahhh this is awesome! really loving your interactions between chatacters, especially the dynamic between house, wilson, and anya. cant wait for the next chapter!
average monkey chapter 27 . 2/25
MR THIRD PERSON PENIS! OMFG IM DYING
Thorndsword chapter 21 . 2/8
It's a good thing this is a self-insert, because your main character is a a mixture equal parts ironic arrogance and willful stupidity. Her interactions with the characters make no sense. You've had to fundamentally distort the characterizations of Both House and Wilson to make this even close to believable. There's no way Dr. Gregory House would actually entertain listening to the naive ideals and rationalizations of a far younger and less intelligent child. Other than that, your actual writing is pretty good.