Reviews for You Owe Me
Brynn12704 chapter 34 . 3/13
Hi! I am so late lol, 2017, I know. But I guessed it was Isabelle! Cuz when I noticed the clues, but I just wouldn't accept it to be Isabelle. Then when Jace said "black eyes" I remember in all the books by Cassie Clare, it described Isabelle's eyes as so dark brown they were almost black. My heart DROPPED! I love Isabelle in the books! But that's why I guessed her cuz I was like, the author wouldn't make so obvious as it being Sebastian. And Isabelle automatically clicked. Ur probs not gonna see this since its 2017, but idk, maybe. I'm 7th grade btw. What's ur job?
mE chapter 38 . 2/28
Thank you so much for that amazing story!
You're such a fantastic writer and the plot was amazing, not to mention the Clace (cue fangirl screams)
-mE :)
Your Clary is really pathetic
He treated her like trash but one apology and all is forgiven because he is hot
How shallow
Wow. Just wow. Great job!
Brownies chapter 27 . 12/19/2016
I know it's late (like really really super late) but I'm pretty sure that Sebastian is blackmailing Alec an Is the one who stabbed Jace.
Banana chapter 15 . 10/18/2016
I know this is late but I think Sebastian's the killer
Guest chapter 38 . 10/10/2016
yay !
guesr chapter 6 . 8/23/2016
Type your review king
Natalie Klett chapter 38 . 8/22/2016
This story was amazingI just finished and have no other words other than amazing. This was a really well written story. You are awesome! Thanks for writing the wonderful story I love it, I really love it. Your a fantastic writer!️️️️️️
ThatOneLife chapter 38 . 8/12/2016
WHAT?! HE DIDN'T SAY I LOVE YOU! NO.
mE chapter 38 . 6/21/2016
OMG! I loves this story so much! I loved how you withheld all of the information until everything clicked into place at the end, and obviously I loved the Clace!
It was honestly one of the best fics that I ave ever read and I want to thank you so much for taking the time to write it
:) 3
LetsStartWithForever2000 chapter 38 . 6/9/2016
WOW I really loved this story. It was fantastic!
LetsStartWithForever2000 chapter 38 . 6/9/2016
WOW I really loved this story. It was fantastic!
Katrina belle chapter 34 . 4/23/2016
How could you! I love Isabelle!
pizzalover chapter 34 . 4/17/2016
im so pumped up! with this
chapter!