Reviews for Something Infinite
HoneyBee137 chapter 1 . 3/3
Ah, I just loved this. To me, you are indeed a classic author on this site. Whenever I'm bored of skimming through crappy fics all I have to do is remember you're here and it makes everything better :)

Have I mentioned I love how you do dialogue? It feels like I have - many times - but I'll say it again. The way you do dialogue is the most organic and natural way of writing conversations that I've ever come across. It gives you a really unique voice as an author and I never tire of reading it.

I especially liked the way you developed Stan and Kyle's relationship in this fic especially; all the knee/thigh grabbing and hugging before they actually verbalized what they wanted, I thought it was very appropriate for the setting and the characters.

And the ending! I squealed, I'll admit, when Stan "wanted to brag" about being with Kyle, I love that type of shit - the "I don't give a fuck what you think I love this dude" type of mindset is so refreshing sometimes and it makes my heart go all squeezy and makes me sigh all dreamily.

I just love your writing. I really do. That being said, I am simply DYING from not knowing what's going to happen in your other fic "An Education". I mean, really? Craig? I freaking love it, but WOW. That was a plot twist I did not see coming!

But for this lovely little oneshot, I applaud you and your efforts. It was a great little read.

-Eva :)
theOrange T A N G chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
how sweet. great writing. ;-;
ATTHESTROKEOFMIDNIGHT chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This was amazing!
Hubajoob chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This is beautiful. You are beautiful.
Honeypot Kitty chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Nothing's better makes me feel better while have the stomach flu than reading a fantastic fanfic. This was really awesome and sweet and cute and sexy. XD I really love this.
UndoneChaos chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I feel like that exquisitely long and awesome story deserves an exquisitely long and awesome review. Alas, I'm not one for long reviews, but I will say this:

I loved it. I truly did. I felt like it was so realistic, and the bond between Stan and Kyle in this story was a true 'love' bond. Not just a 'fuck-buddy' bond, but a soulmate bond. It made me want to cry from happy. I loved it. Continue on the road of spectacular, my dear friend. I will be here to support you.
tmcala chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I LOVED this. It was so different from usual portrayals of them. And I adored that even though they weren't close anymore they fell right back into their friendship. I just loved it a lot :)