Reviews for Teresa
rcfan77 chapter 11 . 2/18
As always it was a joy to read such a lovely story:) Well done!
rcfan77 chapter 10 . 2/18
Finally together! This was absolutely amazing! :)
rcfan77 chapter 9 . 2/18
OOOh that was very cruel from her dad and Mashburn!
rcfan77 chapter 8 . 2/18
i can't wait to reach the end of this story...;)
rcfan77 chapter 7 . 2/18
oooh...this is very good! :) Love it :)
rcfan77 chapter 6 . 2/18
Awww finally! They made up! :) Very sweet :)
rcfan77 chapter 5 . 2/18
Wow that was a revelation! Well done! :)
rcfan77 chapter 4 . 2/18
Absolutely brilliant! Poor Wainwright..but alas he was after money and land so he deserved this kind of treatment from Teresa! :)
rcfan77 chapter 3 . 2/18
Luther Wainwright as a vicar? Brilliant! couldn't stop laughing when i read it! :)
rcfan77 chapter 2 . 2/18
Aaah...well...a bit unfortunate, isn't it? i'm looking forward as to how Teresa and Patrick end up together...at least i hope they do..
rcfan77 chapter 1 . 2/18
Never read any of Austen's books, therefore i was curious as to how it would play out when one would put our beloved couple into those roles..and so far i love it...which is not unusual with your stories and copros
Jaimie255 chapter 11 . 2/4
I have re-read twice last month, then I read Austen's Emma and now I'm reading this again...I still live this better and I'm hoping there will be more. Since the series is ending, maybe you and waterbaby can team up once again and maybe write a sequel. How would Teresa and Jane raise children? Jane changed after getting hitched? How does Teresa cope with Jane as a husband? Anyways I'm just putting ideas out there. This is my favourite story of yours which says a lot since I love all your stories. Hope you keep writing Donna and collaborating.

Cheers!
QOP chapter 10 . 1/14
Being a die hard fan of Jane Austen and of the Mentalist, I can't hep but adore your story. Thankyou for writing it. It's a true delight to read it.

However, may I point out something? The telegraph wasn't invented at that time (it was invented at least 20 years later), so Jane couldn't possibly been waiting for a telegram. So, I suggest you change the word "telegram" with "message", to avoid the anachronism.
TrustFalls chapter 11 . 12/22/2014
I have to admit, I felt a little sorry (but just a little) for Bertram here—being misused as a chaperon for the happy couple AND having to escort Jane and Mashburn from the property...seems like the cruelest possible fate for him, given the previous events. The balcony-scene was really fun to read (Romeo and Juliet everywhere!) and imagining Minelli with a shotgun made my laugh.
And the punch on the nose! What a great allusion to the show!
So…Thank you two for teaming up the way you did and for writing this lovely AU. And, even though I am a “tad” late and this took me ages: Marry Christmas to you!
TrustFalls chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
What a cute chapter- a truly worthy end of a great fanfiction!
My favorite part is “Now we are even” scene, but I found it hard to decide since there are so many lovely moments in it . And “I have always enjoyed putting on a show for a willing audience.” Is truly a Jane line.
And his nervousness about the unasked question at hand is so cute-and shocking him like Teresa did really mean but well deserved ;)
And the end. Because…how could anybody not love that kind of end?