Reviews for Boyfriends Are The Best Friends
BloodRedJay chapter 4 . 1/25
This is kinda weird... if he feels sick, then why/how do they become boyfriends eventually? (I’m too young to have properly kissed anyone, so don’t trust my opinion on this)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/3/2017
I love the story and I'm excited to know what happens next.
breakeven2007 chapter 5 . 11/17/2017
Oh my gosh I love this. And I know it's been-sheesh, four years-but I wish this would be continued. I really love your writing and the beginnings of Birdflash.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/5/2017
FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING UPDATE THIS!
VeronicaChase chapter 2 . 7/6/2017
"Just don't act natural." DEAD
VeronicaChase chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
Omg I love this
ClassicJediBanter chapter 5 . 6/8/2017
Continue? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!
Insert-Dorky-Name-Here chapter 5 . 5/2/2017
K I don'T think my last comment was actually done on my account
Guest chapter 5 . 5/2/2017
OH PLEASE I KNOW THIS STORY WAS LAST UPDATED IN 2013 BUT I JUST NEED THIS STORY ARCH TO BE COMPLETE I WANT THEM TO CONFESS AND LOVE EACH OTHER AND BE SUPER CUTE PLEASE I NEED THIS THIS IS TOO GOOD TO REMAIN UNFINISHED
Reincheck chapter 5 . 3/26/2017
I was inside a train grinning like a lunatic because their antics were so funny. I probably looked crazy grinning and trying to hold back my laughter.
They are both so cute. So so adorable.
Huggani16 chapter 5 . 3/13/2017
Please continue, I really loved it
dreamwithmealways chapter 5 . 2/3/2017
I would love to see more of this. I really like the characterization on Wally and Dick.
rozes-aren't-ill chapter 5 . 12/21/2016
I, seriously, think you'll not update it. But, I hope you will be doing it or giving it for adoption. I so love this story!
A fan chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
OMG PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! It has a great story line and great character resemblance. PLEASE CONTINUE!
Phie chapter 5 . 11/15/2016
Its been over 3 years since this has been updated, and I am going to die because I don't know what happens at the end.