Reviews for Boyfriends Are The Best Friends
breakeven2007 chapter 5 . 11/17
Oh my gosh I love this. And I know it's been-sheesh, four years-but I wish this would be continued. I really love your writing and the beginnings of Birdflash.
FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING UPDATE THIS!
VeronicaChase chapter 2 . 7/6
"Just don't act natural." DEAD
VeronicaChase chapter 1 . 7/6
Omg I love this
MakotoIsBestBean chapter 5 . 6/8
Continue? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!
Insert-Dorky-Name-Here chapter 5 . 5/2
K I don'T think my last comment was actually done on my account
OH PLEASE I KNOW THIS STORY WAS LAST UPDATED IN 2013 BUT I JUST NEED THIS STORY ARCH TO BE COMPLETE I WANT THEM TO CONFESS AND LOVE EACH OTHER AND BE SUPER CUTE PLEASE I NEED THIS THIS IS TOO GOOD TO REMAIN UNFINISHED
Reincheck chapter 5 . 3/26
I was inside a train grinning like a lunatic because their antics were so funny. I probably looked crazy grinning and trying to hold back my laughter.
They are both so cute. So so adorable.
Huggani16 chapter 5 . 3/13
Please continue, I really loved it
dreamwithmealways chapter 5 . 2/3
I would love to see more of this. I really like the characterization on Wally and Dick.
MissPurple1234 chapter 5 . 12/21/2016
I, seriously, think you'll not update it. But, I hope you will be doing it or giving it for adoption. I so love this story!
A fan chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
OMG PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! It has a great story line and great character resemblance. PLEASE CONTINUE!
Phie chapter 5 . 11/15/2016
Its been over 3 years since this has been updated, and I am going to die because I don't know what happens at the end.
Desaid chapter 4 . 11/2/2016
Never is late for a new actualization . XD
But, please make other chapter soon. The climax Between Robin and Kf finally starts to mature
Whirling chapter 5 . 9/26/2016
I am sad to see that this appears to be abandoned, but I'd just like to say that I really enjoyed what you've written! I laughed quite a few times :) thanks for sharing it!