Reviews for Fairy Dance Alternate
DragonWriter357 chapter 10 . 8/24
Yaaaaaay! Well this has been quite the event. I love he idea for this story and think you are doing an amazing job. Cant wait till the next chapter where kirito enters the tournament, and maybe even meets the LC members...
One thing im a bit worried abut though is that the competition will be too drawn out. I admit that a persons writing does get boring after a while, and even though these are battle scenes it gets a bit repetitive with slashing and blocking and such. Maybe only do two or three battles.

I reeeeally want to see what the confrontation where It is mDe known that KIrito is an SAO survivor. Im sure he will think of a way out of telling them he is trapped, or more likely he will just be unable to say so because of the gamemaster.
I like how Asuna is friends with Sugou and cant wait what else you incorporate with the fact that Kirito can feel some things happening to his real body. Hope you update soon, and keep up the good work!
ArturiusRex8 chapter 4 . 8/18
Is Asuna just thinking of Kirito's aunt as his mother because she seems to really care about him? She knows the woman is his aunt, as you say later.
-ArturiusRex8
PrincessArien chapter 6 . 8/5
You know, one way to get the ball rolling on stopping this fairly easily is to just go to Kikuoka about Sugou's whole ultimatum, or at least his threat to kill Kirito, especially since in this story you established that he's had a fair amount of interactions with Asuna and everything, and IIRC, he even said to come and tell him if she remembered anything else or something came up related SAO. That, and early on you were also giving him a much bigger role in this story than he ever had originally. Plus, even if Asuna didn't have any proof and they didn't actually believe what she said about Sugou, they'd *still* treat a threat against Kirito seriously, especially given all of their interest in him, and either increase all of the security around him and the machines keeping him alive (both in hospital and with his connection to the servers), or even go so far as to move him to one of their own secured facilities in order to make sure he'd stay alive no matter what...this kind of feels a little bit like a plot-hole :/ Other than that, that's the only real criticism I have, the rest is good and rather well done.
KitsunePrince chapter 10 . 7/3
Probably the best SAO fanfic i have ever read. Will you be updating soon?
lillianwillsurvive chapter 1 . 6/30
url?sai&rctj&qasunavisitskiritoinhospital&sourceimages&cd&cadrja&uact8&ved0CAcQjRw&urlhttps%3A%2F% .com%2Ftag%2Fkazuto-kirito-kirigaya%2F&eiLkSTVY3VJYWnyASj8JmABQ&bvmbv.96952980, &psigAFQjCNEJwszTGwP6Zh90tuLfz_6Yxudz4A&ust1435800971718645

The picture link! I like the idea, and really look forward to this story.
Hash tag master chapter 10 . 6/15
I really enjoyed this chapter and hope the newest one comes out as soon as possible.
Mernom chapter 10 . 5/30
Ch 10: the fight was epic. About Kirito winning, another reason Yuuki won in the cannon is that her VR equipment was much more immersive, while in this story Kirito still using his NG, which closes the gap a little.
2 mistakes I noticed: during the spear user's duel ( still getting used to the names lol) he was rewarded col for winning. That's a mistake since inn ALO the currency different.
When Asuna talked to Sugoha About her time with Kazuto, she referred to him as Kirito, even though she decided not to.
And one final point, I believe that the whole ground\aerial duel was a concept built on mutual player agreement, not a system function.
Mernom chapter 9 . 5/27
There is one plot hole so far:
Ran should not have the same face as Asuna since its just an avatar, and it's not SAO where your face is the same as real life.
digiwriter1392 chapter 10 . 5/21
Well this is an awesome story, and I can't wait to read more.
Ch 8: a possible error, at the time Kirito add the SN met, Kirito's dive time is still longer then theirs. Yuuki's diving equipment is more immersive then Kirito's but still...
Ch 8:
In ALO, HP and MP grow very slowly.
Also, I think that might vision is a product of illusion magic.
About the sleeping knights, it's a nice twist although I blive that in the Canon they were only assembled after the bloom of VR gaming.
Mernom chapter 6 . 5/18
Ch 6: one of the funniest parts is the ocean when agile shouts OMG, try imagining him doing it with VERY bad engrish.
Also, a possible plot hole: even though it makes sense for Kirito to know about the God of war games, that was A DREAM. Still possible if Asuna heard about it somewhere and unconcesly though it would be something Kirito would say.
Also about music, I find the fate/zero OST really matching with it's depressing theame, as well as some songs sound almost like remixes of the SAO OST.
Mernom chapter 5 . 5/14
I love that in SAO if you lose a limb, it will regrow by itself ater a while.
And about your comment how sugou and theristina are gender flipped clones: someone PLEASE still he a story about that!
Mernom chapter 4 . 5/13
1: i noticed that you use the 'later, we found out that x' really often. Too often If you ask me.
2: when you talk about Liz, the terms your looking for are 'skill slots' and 'offensive skills'.
3: during the talk with Silica, you mentiond twice that players were allows to keep their nervgear within less then 15 lines.
4: I believe it was actually quite common to only equip one weapon proficincy skill, since memorizing one type of sword skills is hard enough, not to mention that skill slots were quite important.
5: it was mentiond during the phantom bullet arc that the player's guild was NOT among the info the SAO investigation team were able to gather.
6:keep up the good work!
Mernom chapter 3 . 5/13
Ok, let's get started with the actual plot!