Reviews for Fairy Dance Alternate
Andrew Kautlitz chapter 10 . 7/12
Absolutely stunned by the amazing story you got going on here. I'm looking forward to seeing more of It. In retrospect I knew the work would be high quality after reading the kirita chronicled first which brings me to enjoy the fact that you brought Delana and Wan Shotto to this story as well. The fact that this is an Asuna focused story was a nice change of pace after everything I've seen here. Keep up the great work.
-AK
Yoko Suzuki chapter 10 . 4/11
I really love what you have done with this story thus far and look forward to what's next in the (hopefully) upcoming you for making a enjoyable story.
I always come back to this story when I have nothing else to read. That's how good this is.
Silver-Tritium-Protractinium chapter 10 . 9/3/2017
It's a really good story!
Hoping for a reboot!
winryeiric chapter 10 . 4/24/2017
Will you ever update this story? :c
It's my favorite sao fanfic, please don't abadon it, more than two years have passed already since the last update. D:
Friendly Writer chapter 2 . 12/11/2016
You my fellow writer, are a life saver. You have such long chapters, I'm highly envious. I'm actually in the middle of the Kirita Chronicles right now as well, and when searching for something, I was caught by the summary and total words! I was a chapter in before I noticed "Fairy Dance Alternate" from your Omakes! I know it's highly likely you won't see this, but it makes me glad to have told you!
Alicewalterauthor chapter 10 . 10/20/2016
pLEASE WRITE MORE!
Skreim chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
A few minor issues, but all in all, a very well written piece. I approve :)
Massuser chapter 10 . 9/18/2016
Good story. Looking forward to a continuatiin, if any.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/30/2016
update plese!1
Me chapter 10 . 7/23/2016
Please come back and finish this :(and
AsunaxKazuto chapter 2 . 7/25/2016
Lol... Wait?! Did Asuna and Kirito have... you know what nevermind. *starts nervously laughing
Guest chapter 8 . 7/22/2016
Please please please update this or email it to me or something I really wanna know what happens it's so good please come back!
Me chapter 10 . 7/9/2016
Hello. I just wanted to say I REALLY love this thing! I do! But... You haven't updated the story in two years. Which is sad ... Can't wait for the next part...
Guest chapter 6 . 7/8/2016