Reviews for Fairy Dance Alternate
Silver-Tritium-Protractinium chapter 10 . 9/3
It's a really good story!
Hoping for a reboot!
winryeiric chapter 10 . 4/24
Will you ever update this story? :c
It's my favorite sao fanfic, please don't abadon it, more than two years have passed already since the last update. D:
Friendly Writer chapter 2 . 12/11/2016
You my fellow writer, are a life saver. You have such long chapters, I'm highly envious. I'm actually in the middle of the Kirita Chronicles right now as well, and when searching for something, I was caught by the summary and total words! I was a chapter in before I noticed "Fairy Dance Alternate" from your Omakes! I know it's highly likely you won't see this, but it makes me glad to have told you!
Alicewalterauthor chapter 10 . 10/20/2016
pLEASE WRITE MORE!
Skreim chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
A few minor issues, but all in all, a very well written piece. I approve :)
Massuser chapter 10 . 9/18/2016
Good story. Looking forward to a continuatiin, if any.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/30/2016
update plese!1
Me chapter 10 . 7/23/2016
Please come back and finish this :(and
AsunaxKazuto chapter 2 . 7/25/2016
Lol... Wait?! Did Asuna and Kirito have... you know what nevermind. *starts nervously laughing
Guest chapter 8 . 7/22/2016
Please please please update this or email it to me or something I really wanna know what happens it's so good please come back!
Me chapter 10 . 7/9/2016
Hello. I just wanted to say I REALLY love this thing! I do! But... You haven't updated the story in two years. Which is sad ... Can't wait for the next part...
Guest chapter 6 . 7/8/2016
Yay kingdom hearts!
bookgirl18 chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
It was really interesting to see Asuna's perspective. This sounds like an amazing story.
TokusatsuLuv chapter 10 . 6/20/2016
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon

I wonder how Asuna, Agil and Klien will save Kirito and find out why he was in a coma?
Guest chapter 5 . 6/5/2016