Reviews for Catastrophe and the Cure
BadeBlade chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
OMG! I don't know if you can hate and love something? But that kinda describes this story for me. I loved that I hated parts... And loved that I loved parts!

I love your writing style & I think you handled a sensitive topic really well. I found the story really emotive. And I found myself constantly willing Jade not to do the crazy things she was doing.

I don't know how to explain... I feel that the 'bad times' were difficult to read because I was invested in the story - like destroying Mr Purple (which was a horrifically perfect twist, btw) - I was like 'nooooo don't do it!' & 'OMG! She is doing it' at the same time!

I was entertained from start to finish and I look forward to reading more of your stuff!

BB x
ElisaCollette chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
I'm not sure how I missed that you posted the last chapter. But I found it - it only took me six days. But - I loved it.

Beautiful ending. I love that Cat is moving on a bit with her own life, experimenting with her own talents - but still clearly devoted to Jade. And the ending - when Beck stays - just perfect. This was a great story and I really enjoyed the good writing, believable storyline, and progression of the characters. Thank you for sharing!
iHannah chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
I'm gonna stop reading here just for the simple fact that I don't like the way Cat is included in here. It's like she's not even an adult, just an overgrown child that everyone has to take care of because she was abandoned by her parents. Sorry, it's just kind of unbelievable and a little much. She's not that dependent, is she?
BhindGreenEyes chapter 10 . 12/23/2012
Loved the story! Great job!
WildCitrusSunflower chapter 10 . 12/23/2012
Aww! That was an amazing roller coaster ride but it was worth it!
BroadwayPrincess95 chapter 10 . 12/22/2012
Great story. I loved every chapter. :)
guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I loved the story! It was well written, realistic, funny when it needed to be, sad when it needed to be, and really cute. It's hard to write a cute realistic story about an alcholic but you did it!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/22/2012
...this was a gorgeous story. And such a beautiful ending. :)
PrettyFacesWithBrokenEyes chapter 10 . 12/22/2012
I have never read a better Fanfic than this work of art right here. This is just pure brilliance. I've enjoyed every single second of reading it and I can't wait for any future stories you have planned. Thank you for giving me the pleasure of reading this. You, my friend, have talent! :)
curly1221 chapter 10 . 12/22/2012
Be proud of yourself. You have just written the perfect ending to this wonderful story that we all know you worked hard on. You make it look easy to write something as complex as this! Great work, I love every part of this! Cat and Jade's reuniting scene was probably the sweetest thing that I have ever read. Ever. Excellent writing skills! I can't wait for your next story!
JessyRae chapter 10 . 12/22/2012
I hate that this story is over! But I am glad if all ended on a good note! You are a wonderful writer, I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future! Merry Christmas!
ElisaCollette chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
I'm so glad Jade seems to be getting back to herself - if only a bit. It can't be a terribly good thing that Beck had to send Cat with Tori earlier than planned. I can see why Jade wouldn't linger too long over any sort of "goodbye" with Cat - that would only cause more problems. This was a nice transition - I think it moves the story along well but still lets us know what happened right after Jade was admitted for treatment. The exchange about Beck's hair was funny. he's probably too stressed about everything to schedule a haircut! Great update - I look forward to reading the next one.
DevinneMaddox chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
I love this story, of course I want a prequel.
BhindGreenEyes chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
Love it!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
...this story is pure amazing. Keep it going, please.