Reviews for how to use colors
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 1 . 5/29/2017
Thank you SO MUCH for this, I loved it! Rayleigh's time with Luffy is something I seriously love, especially after watching the 3D2Y special! You write them so well, with Rayleigh being inexperienced in training someone and Luffy being inexperienced in...just about everything else. And ouch, I'm scared of sticks now too XD

Wonderful fic!
Wordlet chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
You know, I like to say to myself that if I want to see it written somewhere so I can read it than I ought to be the one to write it. I agree, this fandom has a near endless list of possibilities, that's pretty much the reason I LOVE one piece, because the world and the charactsrs so easily go off on their own- I think it's really special that you saw a possibility and wrote it and posted it. If I'd thought of this particular story I probably would have laughed at it for a couple minutes and then forgotten about it. Course, I also know I couldnt have pulled this off, so thats probably for the best ;P
AndurilofTolkien chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Subtle Shenanigans chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
beautiful as always, I just love your writing! Very plausible, and IC. I was wondering what their training was like...
ivanthedead chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
I agree this fandom confuses me at times. But it makes stories like this stand out more.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Please continue! :'D i like iy very much and this is probably the only story about luffy and Rayleigh training that I can found
zealousfreak27 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
I know! There are so many amazing things this fandom could focus on, but no, let's all just write harem fic. *Sigh*

Your story here is brilliant! I found your Luffy incredibly convincing and I hope this doesn't get jossed. Thanks for writing!
loofahlover chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
This is awesome! I don't know how closely it'll stick to canon as time goes by, but it feels like this could have come right out of the manga. I'm not used to a Luffy who can actually withhold his desire to eat or complain (*gasp*), but this mature side of him is great to read about.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Have you ever thought of writing a book? Your style is absolutely amazing. It can be clearly interpretated all the way down to the subtle hints, but still make you think. It is very pleasurable to read.
readasifallbookswillburn chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
To the authors note then why is this considered complete. If there is the scarcest amount of Rayleigh and Luffy then you can carry the torch or make a community. I like this, really. I don't think Luffy ever actually beat Rayleigh. He never beat Ace so his chance with Rayleigh is less.
Kaoru likes One Piece chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
There are not many Luffy x Raileigh fanfics but I love them. Thnk you for this glimpse, is as If i WAS really witnessing what happened on those two years, thank you

excelent writing style also
thirdturtledove997 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Very nice read:D
4eyedblonde chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Yes yes YES FINALLY a Luffy/Rayleigh training fic! Gosh this was great!

You made a great point about Luffy hardly ever blocking attacks. I never really noticed until now... He certainly took his powers for granted and paid dearly for it. Good thing Rayleigh was there to knock some sense into him! Literally!
Casey chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS. Like, my third time reading it in the past 24 hours LOVE. 1. You're totally right, I hardly ever see fanfiction about these two. 2. The narrative is so perfectly Luffy. You really capture his thought processes (and lack thereof) and the pain surrounding his loss of Ace (SOB my heart just broke all over) is always difficult to portray, but you did it beautifully here.

Siiigh. And it's all perfectly timed, you know, since there isn't a new manga chapter this week. I always look forward to your updates, and by that I mean I check for them multiple times a day like a creepy fangirl eheheh thanks for turning me into a creep. 3
eowyn278 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
you wrote so well about this couple...i really hope to read more! good job ;)