Reviews for Unknown
deathnotelover12 chapter 9 . 7/6/2013
Excuse me while I wipe the blood off my keyboard! That was deliciously awesome! Poor confused Izaya-kun, wanting his monster and something more from him. This was great and I loved it :3 I cant wait to read more! I hope you plan on more...PLEASE?! XD
Mike chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
Great chapter! Kinda wish mikado told more of his flashbacks though haha ;)
Nekoyuurei chapter 9 . 5/5/2013
AHHHH! I can't wait! I also happen to think that your charaxters are reallt IC. Well, maybe except for shinra in the beginning. But that might really be how he acts when he's drunj. Shinra can also never be too OOC. Maybe because he is a very simple character.
SlvrSoleAlchmst1 chapter 8 . 4/20/2013
SHIZUO'S RINGTONE IS GANGNAM STYLE. *giggles head off*

I kinda like that Shizu-chan is exactly the same, throwing vending machines, and Izaya is the one getting all self-conscious.

"'Who would like fucking you, Shizu-chan? I just like hurting you.' Well, I must have had a strange look when I said that because he really didn't take me seriously." That part is so fucking funny. I sat there and cracked up at that and the part immediately following it for way longer than I should have. "Fuck me for missing the fact that he was trying to distract me." Bwahaha. Hah. *laughs all over again*

"I want more. I want as much as I can take. Push me to the edge, Shizu-chan." I feel like Izaya in that this totally shouldn't be hot... but, it's kinda hot. That would be because you made me like your Shizuo. :P

And now that I have enough to compare, actually... I think I like your third person better. But I can't decide if that's because you write it better, or that way it just gives me a better glimpse into the rest of the characters, so it isn't always just Izaya. Not that there's anything wrong with Izaya!
SlvrSoleAlchmst1 chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
Ah, so here is the first person part. "Who the fuck did I kill?" I laughed so hard that that's his first reaction.

The first person works out well, I think. Although you awkwardly switched a few times between present tense and past tense, when before, in third person, you had no problems whatsoever sticking to one. Odd. :P You still capture Izaya's thoughts clearly, though.

Oh my goodness. Izaya is a jackass for doing that to Mikado, but, at the same time, it was kind of hot the way he coolly he went about it. What a bastard, hahaha. I wonder what's happening to Kida?

Gah, I'm sorry these reviews are short. I have a lot on my plate this weekend.
Tsuki-Nii chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
ohohho things got a little dark there at the end. Love the update
SlvrSoleAlchmst1 chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
It’s really cool that you’re doing a collaboration for this story, I meant to say earlier.

“He wanted to kill him and pleasure him all at the same time or maybe... pleasure him to death.” YES. YES. That’s it right there, isn’t it? That’s nailing it right on the head. THAT is what it’s like to get passionate with your mortal enemy. Good job conveying it.

“"You're gonna want to fuck me... more than kill me after this...you know that right?" Ain’t that the truth. Damn. This is HOT and just seems to go on forever! My poor fangirl mind might not have the stamina to handle it. My face is so red….

Kida and Mikado! That would be interesting to see. I think those two are seriously so adorable. I feel like Kida doesn’t pop up in fanfiction a lot, so I often forget about him (he’s a little understated, plus DRRR has so many other characters wrapped up in separate little worlds to distract you), but he really is one of my favorite DRRR characters. I adore him, and I won’t lie – I think I’d like to see HIS bedroom personality, hahaha.

Good job on this so far! Gotta say, at first I felt like the progressions between Shizuo and Izaya here were happening fast and were almost too hard to believe (just not enough set-up, even considering their drunkenness), but now that I’ve read a bunch I remember again that you said the point of this story is just for fun, so I decided to kick back and just squee over the hotness of this instead of say much that’s useful. :P

I think the collaboration is turning out great. You both have done such a good job! I’ll review the rest as soon as I get a chance. :)
SlvrSoleAlchmst1 chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
“He found a heaven in his hatred” What a good line!

Drunken stumbling back to Izaya's place. Hilarious.

ALso damn, this chapter is just hot. Just seriously hot.

"Let me hit that," and "Yeah, I could say the same to you." BEST. LINES. IN THIS CHAPTER. POSSIBLY EVER. SO AMUSING. AND HOT. You do so well with their teasing dialogue! And once again. YOUR SHIZUO. IS. THE SEXIEST THING ON THIS PLANET.
SlvrSoleAlchmst1 chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
I really enjoy the way you write their texts. It’s a nice touch. My favorite text conversation so far is the drunken Shinra texting Celty for a ride home. I laughed so hard, and it’s also so sweet. Shinra and Celty happen to be my favorite het pairing anywhere, ever.

It is so, so amusing that Shizu and Izaya are using competition as an excuse to mask their obvious sexual desire here. I’m cracking up at stuff like “I’m not going to lose,” and etc., because they’re seriously fooling themselves. Those boys. :P

“Shizuo was now seriously losing it.” I think by now all your readers are too, hahaha. Seriously, I love it when Shizu-chan is in control, being badass, but there’s something else ridiculously steaming hot about him when he comes undone this way and can’t even think.

The way this chapter ends, and the last line, is just… gah. There go my panties.
SlvrSoleAlchmst1 chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
“When his hand gripped the chair, a million thoughts and scenes of him throwing the chair on Izaya's head flashed through his mind. None of them happened.” Damn. Shizu-chan really is different with alcohol in his system, huh?

Also I’m in love with your Shizuo again. When he doesn’t know what the fuck to say because things are so ridiculous and arounsing in all the right and wrong ways, he just shuts his mouth. It’s hilarious. And hot.

Shinra being drunk as hell and just rooting for everything happening here is cracking me up so hard.

“Tch, your own fault. Could have been worse.” Shizuo has the best freaking lines. I know you said you like writing Izaya better, but I will still go along with a lot of other readers and say your Shizuo is the hottest thing on the face of the planet and I am in love with the way you write him. Yessiree.

And unfortunately I’m not listening to any music to tell you. I’ve never been able to write or read to music.
SlvrSoleAlchmst1 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I love club scenes! I guess it’s because I love going to clubs. Or… used to, in college. I haven’t been for a very long time. I’d usually pull an Izaya, too – just sit back and enjoy the music and the dimness and the drinks and especially the people watching. It makes me so happy that your fic starts out here.

Haha OMG Izaya is such a hilarious asshole as he’s taking his shot and getting ready to screw with people, or “troll them” as you say. I think “troll” is seriously the perfect word for what he does – because that’s totally what he IS doing, yeah, but I mean I really like the use of THAT word in particular because it’s internet slang, which is horribly appropriate to use when writing DRRR, since the characters are on chat rooms all the time and stuff.

I love how Shinra texts him, comes into the club and immediately goes to the bar to take shots to catch up to Izaya, and doesn’t question or “mess with” Izaya’s mood, as you put it. They have such an interesting, entertaining friendship. In fact, it’s just fun to see Izaya having a friendship in general, since… he seriously doesn’t have any friends. Izaya just doesn’t DO friends, right? So it’s cool to see him interact with Shinra, and also is interesting for readers because we can see how special Shinra is and get cool sides of him, too.

Yay, Shizu-chan showed up! His entrance and whole attitude to clubbing is fun to read. I like it when he gets out on the dance floor and starts to loosen up.

SHINRA LETTING IZAYA DIRTY DANCE ALL OVER HIM. BWAHAHAHA.

You ARE evil for this cliffhanger, hahahahaha.

Also dang, my one criticism here is that it must be a really, REALLY dark club. I had to suspend my disbelief just a tiiiiny bit too much to think that even while drunk, SHIZUO AND IZAYA could dance with each other so long without realizing who they were dancing with. Shizuo even gets a bite in first? *skeptical* But it was okay because the bite was hot, let’s not lie. :P

I love the way you portray the natural ease with which they dance and move together so clearly and specifically. It shows us already that there's clearly a draw here between them, one that's always been there, but that the boys either just didn't know about or are just always avoiding and denying when they're sober and outside the clubs.
insaneAi chapter 9 . 4/13/2013
I love your writing style and the plot looks great! Can't wait for more!
Kai Kishitani chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
My help is not needed here
Kai Kishitani chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
Very well done xP
Kai Kishitani chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
Nothing more to add than my previous comments