Reviews for Courage
dontsaybluenette chapter 22 . 4/30
This fanfic got recommended to me three days ago, and honestly I can't believe I finished it that fast...

Anyway, never delete this. This story has been the most fantastically bizarre, funny and beautiful RotG thing I've read in weeks.
RaineRosemary chapter 18 . 11/30/2016
I LOVED THE HELLSING ABRIDGED REFERENCES!
One Sapphire Rose chapter 14 . 3/20/2016
Wait... So... Is Ashley taller than Jack?
pepcvina chapter 19 . 2/21/2016
I literally had the sane expression as Eros lol. I love that ginger so much. I was just grinning really wide.
blurredmishaps chapter 23 . 2/19/2016
I read the description for the sequel and I'm scared to read it. I'd rather not have my heart break and shatter into a million pieces so early in the morning. I'll just save it for later. Again, thanks for this awesome story.
blurredmishaps chapter 22 . 2/19/2016
Don't worry Jamie, I think I'm in love with her too. Still can't believe she screamed out balls. Wow. I'm swallowing my laughter. Pitch is actually really adorable, like a frightened little kitten that you just wanna cuddle. But I can't believe this is the end! I also can't believe I took a short break from this story so I could make it last longer. I guess what they say is true - you can't prolong the inevitable. Sigh. I'm just rambling now. Gah! This story was just so awesome! I really loved Ashley's character and when Zach and her had their sibling moments, really cute. Everyone's character in my opinion were on point. So, with that said, I'll end this unnecessarily long review here.
blurredmishaps chapter 21 . 2/19/2016
Jamie! Yay!
blurredmishaps chapter 20 . 2/14/2016
I can't believe I forgot about this, but I forgot to mention about my assumption of her being paralyzed was wrong. Thank God. Anyways, this was a cute chapter.
blurredmishaps chapter 19 . 2/14/2016
They kissed and started dating. Finally, my life is complete.
blurredmishaps chapter 18 . 2/14/2016
Haha
blurredmishaps chapter 17 . 2/14/2016
This was a beast chapter, but I get the feeling she might be paralyzed. Not cool.
blurredmishaps chapter 16 . 2/14/2016
Kick his ass Ashley
blurredmishaps chapter 15 . 2/14/2016
Nate is like a male version of Ashley.
blurredmishaps chapter 14 . 2/14/2016
I imagined Vergil as Sirius Black. Nice.
blurredmishaps chapter 13 . 2/14/2016
Is this where Ashley learns how to use her badass powers?