Reviews for Courage
One Sapphire Rose chapter 14 . 3/20
Wait... So... Is Ashley taller than Jack?
OtakuWhovian1224 chapter 19 . 2/21
I literally had the sane expression as Eros lol. I love that ginger so much. I was just grinning really wide.
SinfulLies chapter 23 . 2/19
I read the description for the sequel and I'm scared to read it. I'd rather not have my heart break and shatter into a million pieces so early in the morning. I'll just save it for later. Again, thanks for this awesome story.
SinfulLies chapter 22 . 2/19
Don't worry Jamie, I think I'm in love with her too. Still can't believe she screamed out balls. Wow. I'm swallowing my laughter. Pitch is actually really adorable, like a frightened little kitten that you just wanna cuddle. But I can't believe this is the end! I also can't believe I took a short break from this story so I could make it last longer. I guess what they say is true - you can't prolong the inevitable. Sigh. I'm just rambling now. Gah! This story was just so awesome! I really loved Ashley's character and when Zach and her had their sibling moments, really cute. Everyone's character in my opinion were on point. So, with that said, I'll end this unnecessarily long review here.
SinfulLies chapter 21 . 2/19
Jamie! Yay!
SinfulLies chapter 20 . 2/14
I can't believe I forgot about this, but I forgot to mention about my assumption of her being paralyzed was wrong. Thank God. Anyways, this was a cute chapter.
SinfulLies chapter 19 . 2/14
They kissed and started dating. Finally, my life is complete.
SinfulLies chapter 18 . 2/14
Haha
SinfulLies chapter 17 . 2/14
This was a beast chapter, but I get the feeling she might be paralyzed. Not cool.
SinfulLies chapter 16 . 2/14
Kick his ass Ashley
SinfulLies chapter 15 . 2/14
Nate is like a male version of Ashley.
SinfulLies chapter 14 . 2/14
I imagined Vergil as Sirius Black. Nice.
SinfulLies chapter 13 . 2/14
Is this where Ashley learns how to use her badass powers?
SinfulLies chapter 12 . 2/14
Dang I'm almost done with the story. Uggh I don't want it to end.
SinfulLies chapter 11 . 2/14
I came back to life. He could see her, I'm good.