Reviews for Yours, Narcissa
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Hmm... I think Rodolphus was actually rather un-subtle in his letter, and I feel like he should have been more so, and Narcissa was rather blunt as well which is surprising. However, I did like the facet of their relationship that you explored as well as the information on Bellatrix and the others he's imprisoned with.
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This was written beautifully. You captured so much emotion in this and I was just in awe at how wonderfully it was written. Such a sweet, yet sad fic. Well done!
AmzyD chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This was really good, it had an excellent tone and was very bittersweet. I think you portray Narcissa incredibly here
no cure for crazy chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
While I don't ship Narcissa/Rodolphus, I did enjoy this. I really like the idea of Azkaban inhabitants being allowed to send one letter - I don't think I've ever heard of that before, but it does make sense to me. Kind of how criminals in real life, get their one phone call. Narcissa's reasoning behind not visiting Azkaban seem very in character for her. Overall, this was well written and very enjoyable(:
Ralinde chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Those were sweet letters, Iblike me some Rodissa. I love how Rodolphus also talks about Bellatrix in his letters and informing Narcissa how she is doing. And perhaps to hide how /he/ is feeling. Narcissa's reply is understandable.
Slytherin Cat chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
That was kinda sad... I love how you have to read between the ligns to get the messages they send each other and I surprisingly found this quite sweet. Good work :)
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I don't even ship NarcissaRodolphus, but I loved this! I really like the idea of Azkaban inhabitants being allowed to send one letter - I don't think I've ever heard of that before, but it does make sense to me. I like the very formal, professional, well-written tone of the letters, because to me it looks just how purebloods of their generation would speak and write, which I thought was a lovely touch. Narcissa was very in-character also, in my opinion. One little thing I noticed - plae instead of plea in Rodolphus's letter, but overall spelling and grammar were excellent. Narcissa's reasoning behind not visiting Azkaban, even for her sister and her lover, makes a lot of sense to me as well, and it definitely seems like something that she and Lucius would have decided. Wonderful work.
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
These were great. Rod's letter in particular I found well-written and, almost, beautiful. There were a few typos, but nothing detracting, and I thought they were both IC - or at least to the extent that we know anything about them. For whatever reason, the line that really sticks out to me is "I hope this letter, if it does find you, finds you well." It's just worded nicely. Great work!
whirlwinds of watercolours chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Wow. This was... absolutely brilliant. I haven't even heard of the Rodolphus/Narcissa pairing until earlier today, but I must say I love this. Narcissa's characterisation, the way she ended her letter, and her rejection to Rodolphus's request - absolutely perfect. Excellent job!
eostby chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
An unexpected exchange of sorrows. Well done.
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Rodissa! :D It's sad but I love the characterization in this as well. Rodolphus making every effort to try and manipulate her to come see him. And the way he begs her to visit because he misses her. It's so crazy sad.
And Narcissa insisting that she can't because for her Draco comes first. It's so in character and it's part of what I love about her. She will do anything for her family. I wish people would recognize how much of a badass she is haha. Lovely job with this. :D
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Aww. Poor Roddy. That was sad. I love how he worded his letter so he wasnt begging per se, that would remove what little dignaty he actually had keft, but it was still plainly obvious that there is something probably romantic between him and cissy however subtly it was hinted at. Ipgreat job :)
kitkatritrat chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
This was very interesting. I enjoyed the idea behind it. You showed Narcissa's care for her son and yet her heartlessness towards anyone else perfectly. I definitely got the hints of romance...but are you sure they should be in there? I took these letters as more of beautiful a plea for help to an old friend. You did it quite tastefully. Good job and thanks for writing, Kit Kat