Reviews for Love After Love Drabbles
I love this series so much! Please update, I'm dying to see a version of The Dangerous Game Show.
Ec chapter 10 . 2/7
OK when pax said that I just imagine Ben and rook dressed in seventy clothing
Guest chapter 25 . 11/29/2016
I read the whole thing twice and I just can get enough love this this fan fic of all others hioe you could continue with the updates please it just to good
ShadowPhoenix121 chapter 25 . 11/22/2016
Please can you do more? I love these stories and I love the idea of Ben and Rook. Somehow they just go together and they're really cute. I also love the bit with how Patelliday is with Max. Can you please do more of that?
youngmedusa49 chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Dear ex mentis:

Thank you for writing this wonderful fanfiction.
Never had I ever read such an emotionally felt story in my lifetime, I hope you keep writing such stories in the future.
Lunaluv22 chapter 25 . 8/23/2016
I really love your fic and pairings, but it does make me want to read how you'd write mad rook x mad ben. Can you please write a fic or chapter of the love after love version of It's a mad, mad, mad Ben world please!
izy440 chapter 25 . 6/27/2016
I love this story. I wish you did not stop writing, but I understand. This is the best Rook x Ben story. :)
Guest chapter 25 . 6/10/2016
I like this story. Please do more.
Yana5 chapter 25 . 5/19/2016
Guest4523 chapter 19 . 4/13/2016
I really want to see a fic with Ben 23 and Rook 23 now.
crazyone-oh-one chapter 25 . 1/30/2016
That was so ADORABLE! I love this type of story, and I especially love how you turned Ben into a "Momma Bear" over the children he cares for in his life! This is so amazing!
Xardain-Ominvus chapter 25 . 1/19/2016
I know I should have said this a long time ago but I find it interesting that the 25th chapter of this story was posted at the 24th of December. All and all, this story got me hook the moment I read it from the first day it was post. Or was it a few days? Oh well, the point is that it's great.
Alunon chapter 19 . 1/7/2016
I really loved your story! I'm glad that everyone was able to get a good ending, and I just really love how your write the characters. You are one of my favorite RookBen writers! I'm sad that it ended, but I'm happy that I was able to see it end. You know, I really loved how you wrote Ben 23 and Rook 23 were so cute the way they interact. I kind of would like to see more of them if you have the time. I'm glad I found this fic and I hope you have fun writing your other stories! Thank you for this fic!
REBD chapter 25 . 1/1/2016