Reviews for Love After Love Drabbles
Lunaluv22 chapter 25 . 8/23
I really love your fic and pairings, but it does make me want to read how you'd write mad rook x mad ben. Can you please write a fic or chapter of the love after love version of It's a mad, mad, mad Ben world please!
izy440 chapter 25 . 6/27
I love this story. I wish you did not stop writing, but I understand. This is the best Rook x Ben story. :)
I like this story. Please do more.
Yana5 chapter 25 . 5/19
Guest4523 chapter 19 . 4/13
I really want to see a fic with Ben 23 and Rook 23 now.
crazyone-oh-one chapter 25 . 1/30
That was so ADORABLE! I love this type of story, and I especially love how you turned Ben into a "Momma Bear" over the children he cares for in his life! This is so amazing!
Xardain-Ominvus chapter 25 . 1/19
I know I should have said this a long time ago but I find it interesting that the 25th chapter of this story was posted at the 24th of December. All and all, this story got me hook the moment I read it from the first day it was post. Or was it a few days? Oh well, the point is that it's great.
Alunon chapter 19 . 1/7
I really loved your story! I'm glad that everyone was able to get a good ending, and I just really love how your write the characters. You are one of my favorite RookBen writers! I'm sad that it ended, but I'm happy that I was able to see it end. You know, I really loved how you wrote Ben 23 and Rook 23 were so cute the way they interact. I kind of would like to see more of them if you have the time. I'm glad I found this fic and I hope you have fun writing your other stories! Thank you for this fic!
REBD chapter 25 . 1/1
i like it it's good
Animegirl426 chapter 25 . 12/28/2015
so awesome and cute!
Guest4523 chapter 25 . 12/26/2015
Yes! Another chapter! I actually like the name that you gave Rook's brother. I think Rook Brillig sounds better than Rook Ben.
Moon-9215 chapter 25 . 12/25/2015
i loved it, really loved it, and i hope you do more, i specially loved that Ben and Young One likes Alice in Wonderland
Icewolf9879 chapter 25 . 12/25/2015
Good when the next chapter
storygirl99210 chapter 25 . 12/25/2015
AWESOMENESS PERFECTION! BEST CHAPTER EVER!
Pandora the Ghost Elf chapter 25 . 12/25/2015
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

THIS WAS PERFECT I LOVED IT ALL SO PREVIOUS