Reviews for One More Night
Amani's mom chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
This is a great one shot! The song describes their relationship perfectly. I am a Maroon 5 fan and I love this song. You have a gift for picking great songs!
Fiveftshort chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I am new to fanfiction and have read all the Danico stories and every time I hear that song I think of everyone's description of Nico and Gabriella's relationship. You did an amazing job adding the song to the story. It definately fits!
almostfamou5 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Well, I loved Nico's thoughts and the lyrics of the song along with them. Even though I don't like Gabrielle, she was a part of Nico's past. Nice job!
rc1984 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I agree with SifiRn. Great piece, but it shouldn't end there. I know people hate Gabby, but maybe something from her prospective also and not all venom. He pushed her away out of a senseof obligation, why would she want to let him go if he never gave her a clean break. How much of who she is now can be attributed to that rejection. Remember they broke eachother's hearts. Don't get me wrong, I don't like Gabby, but out experiences do make us who we are.
SciFiRN chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I liked it. See, I'm okay with things from the past. They exist for reasons, we can't make them go away. Nico was with Gabrielle, so be it. I'm sure they had most excellent sex as well ;) I have plenty of ideas, but I'll let them go...at least for now because I'm a Danico girl all the way, but seriously my mind is a horrible jungle of smut sometimes. If I picked everything in it I'd never get anything written for my story!

But, back to you...I liked him watching her sleep and his thoughts, the lyrics. Now, your assignment. A companion piece, a bookend. One of him watching Dani sleep, his thoughts with a different song's lyrics to accompany the piece. Balance us out.
ScorpioGirl chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Ok, glad you got that out of your system. It could have been a flashback and then he is back in bed with Dani. Now back to reality and our lovely Dani and Nico, a true loving and sharing relationship.
Lisa1972 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
oh that's good. & its good he's thinking about it. I never could understand why he was with her...I do like your name for her though ;)