Reviews for Cleanup on Aisle 5
JaneScarlett chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I think I was giggling from the beginning, Donna being all Mature Mother-ish, and bullying him into shopping. It's sooo 10, to feel that the decor, etc was demoralising.

And was definintely laughing from the moment he heard the cart with the patter of feet running after it, even without seeing who it was. And the cleanups. Can totally see 11, pushing the train of carts around, and River doing damage control!

(btw. I guess I'm reading it correctly, that it's post Library for him, so he already knows who she is? And can guess who she will be, and what the future will hold..? LOL.)

brilliant characterizations for 10 and 11, and descriptions. love stories that give me a good giggle, and this is among the funniest I've read.
notwritten chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Interestingly nice. Keep smiling. :-)
acciojubjubbird chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I think the sound that just came out of me can be best described as a screaming teapot... Fantastic! That is SO like eleven to go grocery shopping and leave the place in ruins! just lovely
10Blue10 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
this is so brilliant!
Bad Wolf and Timelords chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
XD lol the last part i diiiieeeeed XD
iamamedicaldoctor chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
A-MAZ-ING, as per usual ;)
Arixa23 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Ahahahaha I laughed so hard until the very end when you suddenly gave me enormous feels. But in a good way. This is an awesome fic.
AliasMarie chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
:D fave.
slightly so chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
aww, that was really a sweet contrast - ir eally love donna and river in the same stories. :) two favorites.
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
by the time I got to the carrot juice, I was literally in pain from laughing so hard! What's with the weird coloured peppermint icecream? Isn't it green? or am I just being Australian? SPOILER ALERT i totally knew it was eleven in the other isle. Nice touch ;)
WilliTSpears chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This is absolutely brilliant. I just feel bad Tenny couldn't join in with Eleven and River's fun...
Shaydees chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Very cute! Great interpretation of Donna.
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
That is too perfect for words. Ten and Donna being Ten and Donna with 11 and River being 11 and River-you are fantastic. Brilliant!
28 | « Prev Page 1 2