Reviews for 15 Years To Late
Klara chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
Please update please please This is my favourite fic please
Guest chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
Update sooon! PLEASE!
Zivahdavid chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
Please keep going!
Damn it I hate Jeanne!
DS2010 chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
I am expecting some fireworks
Mariah Laber chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
Love this story update soon please
Guest chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
Update soon!
DS2010 chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
Not surprised by Jeanne's reaction to Ziva they never did like each other.
Love Tony with all the kids
prince-bishop chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
Never did like Jeanne I hope she gets pissed at Tony because he has children with Ziva and disappears in this story good chapter.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
Cant wait to read more esp. jeanne's reaction when she finds out TOny has 2 more kids.
stargatesg1973 chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
Just found this story. Can't wait to see how this unravels and Tony combines his a big Jeanne fan, so I hope you get rid of her somehow. Anyhoo, will keep reading either way.

Michelle
DS2010 chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
This is totally going to cause a lot of fireworks between Tony and Jeanne
prince-bishop chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
I like this story, I've a feeling that Jeanne is not going to like what Tony has to tell her.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
No... NO... please don't have Tony leave Jeanne.. She's so good for Tony and Ziva's not.. Ziva kept Tony away from his kids for 15 years expecting Tony to just sit on his ass waiting for her.. Nope that's so wrong. He's got the three kids with Jeanne and suddenly Ziva's back and everything is great! Yikes Tony's a real idiot if he does leave Jeanne. That was the best thing that ever happened on NCIS Tony and Jeanne. Tony was amazing at that time. I really can't believe that 15 years goes by and Tony's still Gibbs's shadow. He should have his own team..
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Update soon
VerySpecialAgentAli chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
This is a relaay good and creative story line!