Reviews for The Arts of Election Day Choices
Thilanna chapter 4 . 2/8/2014
I have just read this one, too - I can certainly imagine this what just really happened in the show. I was thinking a lot what this two could ever think of each other that they didn't understand the other's love before, and your story fits to my universe too. Also, precisely written, with a lot of good details (sorry my eng vocabulary is not big enough to elaborate what I mean). Thanks for it :)
leo-sol chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
Beautiful story, all put together. I like all the subtle differences between Donna's inner voice and Josh's. Even though this isn't canon, it makes me feel like I know Josh and Donna a little bit better!
leo-sol chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
It's obvious you've put a lot of thought into Donna's perception of her relationship with Josh - I love it! Well written.
flootzavut chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
This was so very Josh - beautifully in character.
Arpad Hrunta chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
This was a really nice ending for the two of them - an emotional connection after the alienation of the beginning of the piece.
Arpad Hrunta chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
Ouch. Heartbreaking. Well done, good characterization of Josh, and a palpable sense of disappointment.
Arpad Hrunta chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
*Really* good study of late-West Wing Donna here. Very insightful, and quite sad, really. I like scenes like this where people get exactly what they want, and it turns out to not be what they really wanted at all. You portray her assumptions collapsing really well.
Jessica chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This chapter was so incredibly heartbreaking. Like, I tested up reading the end of the chapter. In other words; good job!
Saffy chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
I think the characterisations of Josh and Donna in all your fics are spot on. Under Josh's bravado and tunnel vision is a sweet man who would do anything for his friends; something I fell CJ and Toby knew but conveniently forgot about. I'm really glad you've posted your stories here - keep them coming!
sassie69 chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
I am not a fan of first person fic as I feel you lose the interaction. Saying that these chapters are so well written it really does work well.
Veridissima chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
Such a sweet and perfect story
This is as to be one of my favorites stories from you
Love it
alix33 chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
"she did try to pass me her room key, after all" - Now the fact that that attempt did not work and that Ronna bollocksed it up makes me even angrier.
"but when this eternal, infernal day is over" - Hehehe.
alix33 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This was SO well-written. You most certainly can do angsty, funny, first person voices, OK?