Reviews for Fundamentals
kori kaoru himura chapter 1 . 3/16
This now on my favorites! ) It was soooo funny and sweet at the same time, I obviously melted when Aoshi remembeted his first kisswhen Misao was just a child ) soooo cute!
Bonsoir chapter 1 . 2/3
I tried so hard not to grin at the end but I COULD NOT HELP MYSELF. That was such a cute ending, especially Misao (much younger, of course) being Aoshi's first kiss. But Misao sort of heeding his advice was pretty cute. Basically the entire thing was cute and I will never get to sleep tonight because too much cute in my life will just make me want to read more cute stuff.
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Ah, so cute! I love it! Wonderful! Very well written.
LovelssPrincss chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I just want to tell you this is the most beautiful oneshot Aoshi x Misao I've ever read. Just it.
icecreamapparition chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Sweet! I love how Misao runs back and continues Aoshi's thoughts.
Espejo-mirror chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
¬°Oh!

Is a very pretty fic, really cute and I wonder me if you let me translate it to Spanish please!

Kisses
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
good fic
ola chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
hehe, really cute. good job )
Warg chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Hey..

Soft and amusing, slightly random.. things shaped out very well near the ending and the story took on a somewhat deeper turn.

Love your use of simple short sentencing here and Misao caught off guard again and again, but the end of it was worth it.

Great work.

Girl of 1000 Loves chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
This was great. I would hate if someone caught me in a compromising situation like that! :D
jesphoenix05 chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Oh this is so cute! And so typical of Misao to be so cheerfully forward! Short yet sweet! I loved it!
Midori Konbu chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Sweet... really sweet...
yesufollower chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
GREAT!

You really put everyone into character, except one little part, which is pretty insignificant.

Everything kept me hooked, personally.

It's always great to find a sweet little fanfic in the huge main course of the site!

I encourage you to keep writing! I'm certain it will get you somewhere.

God blessed you, giving you such writing skills that I have to wait a while to possess.
random person chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
hehe, the funniest thing is that I'm twelve... and i really tried the hand thing! -blush- And being old-fashioned is good. Right now, everything goes by so quickly! Slowness is the way for romance! (what do i know, being twelve? _)

This story was great!
marbles chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
nice and fluffy. loved it
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »