Reviews for Fitz is Her McDreamy
siobhan.gregory chapter 32 . 5/1
I just got fone finishing the story last night and loved it. Please do a epilogue or find a way to finish the story.
mzlizbiz100 chapter 32 . 1/27
Thank you so very much for giving us such an epic OLITZ love story. I started from the beginning again, just to enjoy it all over again. Her standing up for the first time by herself; and walking down the aisle to him, brought tears to my eyes. What a fantastic ending to such a beautiful love story. God Bless. I look forward to you next work of art.
Hi - OlitzTeam chapter 32 . 11/6/2014
Great story thanks for writing!
Hi - OlitzTeam chapter 25 . 11/4/2014
I'm so glad Fitz is Maning up and letting his actions speak louder then his words.
Hi - OlitzTeam chapter 24 . 11/3/2014
What I stay up all Night until I got stop to get ready for wk and you put B16 in this!? Omg woman... OK Great ! I got to finish it later
Hi - OlitzTeam chapter 19 . 11/2/2014
Love it Livy is slowly coming back!
Hi - OlitzTeam chapter 17 . 11/2/2014
Awwwwwwww! Omg this so good ! I am all in my O?litz feels and I can't put this story down! It 11:53 and I got to work in the morning I keep telling my self just one cup! Omg!
Hi - OlitzTeam chapter 15 . 11/2/2014
Dang ! Why why , did you make her forget the love of her life ... Look why ! Lol Great story!
Hi - OlitzTeam chapter 11 . 11/2/2014
SomeoneinShondaland need to read this part of your story, we need O
Livia to co e clean about her Fitz feelings! Great story !
Hi - OlitzTeam chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
Ooomg! Please don't kill Live or make Fitz crazy
Hi - OlitzTeam chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
Ooo gosh! Should I brace myself!
Hi - OlitzTeam chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
This scene broke my heart ! Omg!
rachgreengeller chapter 19 . 10/18/2014
Have you ever read my GA Scandal cross over. Derek Meets The President? Love this story.
rachgreengeller chapter 32 . 10/17/2014
So beautiful. Loved that ending. Meredith knew all along it would happen. Beautiful marriage of Greys and Scandal. The wedding was so beautiful and loved that Olivia was given a Grant family heirloom.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/13/2014