Reviews for Fitz is Her McDreamy
BandyOlitz chapter 32 . 8/26
WOOOOOOOOW! Amazing from beginning to end. By far this is the best fan fiction I've read. I must say you are really gifted and I enjoyed every page. Continue with your work and lastly I thank you. #TeamOlitz all day e'rday

P.S SR needs to take some tips from you o how to make her viewers happier.
BandyOlitz chapter 32 . 8/26
WOW! Amazing story from beginning to end, hate that it ended but I loved the ending. You are gifted and I thank you for sharing this story. It was to date the best and most enjoyable fan fiction I've read.
#TeamOlitz always all day e'rdyay.

P.S Maybe you can give #SR some tips on how it's done ;)

Look forward to mor of your stories if your'e on IG or Twitter please let me know.
Symone0939 chapter 32 . 6/27
From ch1 to ch32 this is one of my favorite stories. It was so beautifully written and so true to life. #Olitz forever.
Thanks for such an amazing story.
#Bravo
#Magnificent
Its great love it
siobhan.gregory chapter 32 . 5/1
I just got fone finishing the story last night and loved it. Please do a epilogue or find a way to finish the story.
mzlizbiz100 chapter 32 . 1/27
Thank you so very much for giving us such an epic OLITZ love story. I started from the beginning again, just to enjoy it all over again. Her standing up for the first time by herself; and walking down the aisle to him, brought tears to my eyes. What a fantastic ending to such a beautiful love story. God Bless. I look forward to you next work of art.
Hi - OlitzTeam chapter 32 . 11/6/2014
Great story thanks for writing!
Hi - OlitzTeam chapter 25 . 11/4/2014
I'm so glad Fitz is Maning up and letting his actions speak louder then his words.
Hi - OlitzTeam chapter 24 . 11/3/2014
What I stay up all Night until I got stop to get ready for wk and you put B16 in this!? Omg woman... OK Great ! I got to finish it later
Hi - OlitzTeam chapter 19 . 11/2/2014
Love it Livy is slowly coming back!
Hi - OlitzTeam chapter 17 . 11/2/2014
Awwwwwwww! Omg this so good ! I am all in my O?litz feels and I can't put this story down! It 11:53 and I got to work in the morning I keep telling my self just one cup! Omg!
Hi - OlitzTeam chapter 15 . 11/2/2014
Dang ! Why why , did you make her forget the love of her life ... Look why ! Lol Great story!
Hi - OlitzTeam chapter 11 . 11/2/2014
SomeoneinShondaland need to read this part of your story, we need O
Livia to co e clean about her Fitz feelings! Great story !
Hi - OlitzTeam chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
Ooomg! Please don't kill Live or make Fitz crazy
Hi - OlitzTeam chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
Ooo gosh! Should I brace myself!