Reviews for Fitz is Her McDreamy
23sml chapter 27 . 4/15
good
hazelblye chapter 27 . 4/15
I LOVE the combo of MerDer and Olitz! Seriously, two of my absolute favorite tv couples ever and it's so great to read a story that features both of them! This was a little intense but still fun to read, I'm glad I got caught up!
chocolate1 chapter 27 . 4/14
OH MY GOODNESS what a freaking ending, it captured so much and I actually felt and saw it play out in my mind. You definitely have a gift Da Princess of making me feel like I'm there in that room, witnessing such an amazing scene. I was also impressed with your description of the surgical procedure.

Dr. Bailey is a riot. I can't stand our PM a lot of times but I don't think that I would be talking like that in front of him hahahaha.

I guess we can say that the only thing keeping Liv from achieving her hopes and dreams is Liv, herself. She must put on that gladiator attitude and fight for what rightfully is hers - that happiness with the man she loves, her future husband, the man she will always love.

When it comes to the show, I believe that Kerry's pregnancy factored in greatly but they had to work around it. I believe next season you'll see things change. Hey I'm in this to the end as well - OLitz baby - Jake is side piece. They are afraid if OLitz gets together now that the show will lose something but I say there will be plenty to write about as well when they do get together but we shall see :)

When Scandal is over I may go on a little hiatus myself because I need to get into the flow and characters of my next Merlin story.
Lagub chapter 27 . 4/12
Thanks for the awesome update :)
kbrow84 chapter 27 . 4/12
That was very enjoyable...
Kelsey chapter 27 . 4/11
I was thinking that Olivia's dream is a premonition of her future with Fitz. I hope that when she wakes up she will have all her memories. I know that Fitz will be there for Olivia every step of the way in her recovery and rehab.
Fitzisgold-win chapter 27 . 4/12
You get all the Cadbury eggs you want. I love this story and I will stick with it. The dream made me think of Olivia and what she said to Joke. I think her opening up about how she feels in the subconscious is ironic because we all know this is how she feels and what she should be saying to Fitz.
I love all of your stories. Thanks for the update.
wickedwitch700 chapter 27 . 4/12
Yay she's awake! She better not fight him anymore.
Love that you used from A Woman Scorned. Hey there was the musical ep of Greys lets for scandal
gsr4ever chapter 27 . 4/11
Ahhhhhhh feels!
ScandalOnica chapter 27 . 4/11
Such a good chapter Me's! You can have all the cadburys you want! The parts with Dr. Bailey aka "the nazi" were hilarious! Why did she pull away from him at the end?! Liv really has a long way to go and Fitz has his work cut out for him! Thanks for your commitment in not only putting out this story but all the others! The ending almost made me cry...and I'm reading at work, always a bad idea, so I had to hold it in... :) Yes, I am in this for the long haul too even though right now the show has some things that are making me sooo maaaad...but hey, if it did not illicit some emotion, it would not be worth watching! So yes, it took me while to fall asleep after last night's epi so will be hunkering down for the finale! Lawd have mercy! Lol
crabapplect chapter 27 . 4/11
Welcome back! Iiwas so happy tower this alert i stopped everything and began to read I was at work. I have so many mos feelings in this chapter and the Scandal itself. I'm glad she starting to remember things with them one of the best things the dream. I find it weird thar Olivia admits to some people how she feels about Fitz except. She start to feel something for someone else and never even told the man she do love how she feels weird. I did enjoyed this chapter it gave me hope that things can work out between Olitz
Diamondprencess chapter 27 . 4/11
You always know exactly what I need and when I need it. This has put me in my Olitz feels. I love how he has not left her side yet and is very determined to see her through. Dr. Bailey is he-larry-us! Never seen Greys but after reading this chapter, I need to start season 1 up and see. His ring gone and him revealing the divorce was everything! Only wish Shonda would do it on the show. Her recovery had me excited. I printed this chapter out and read it like a book. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. Her dream was sooooo beautiful and when he said you can go. I'll be there when you wake, I cried. For a minute I thought she was talking in her sleep. She is fighting so hard to be with him in the dream, I hope she remembers and realize that's exactly what she needs. Thank you for keeping me alive with this. It means everything. Love you!
Tee Tee chapter 27 . 4/11
Omg, even being out of town, I had to read this update! So good… loved Bailey reading Fitz, that was hilarious…. And the dream of Vermont was amazing then u leave me with "Hi"
LoreneMichelle41 chapter 27 . 4/11
Wow...this was an awesome chapter! Yelled like a child when I saw it...found my comfie chair and read it nice and slow. Dr. Bailey was doing the most. I loved the dream and hope that Liv is ready to fight and give her and Fitz another chance for happiness. Fitz has done his part by divorcing Mellie so he is clear to give his all and then some to Liv. Liv's road will be hard however I strongly doubt Fitz will be far from her as she travels it. Loving this story...

Regarding the show it is certainly not the same that it once was...I did not expect that it would become what it is now including the almost destruction of this couple as individuals and together. I enjoyed...except for Jake...last night's episode and have high hopes for the finale.