Reviews for Myths, Memories, and Magic
OstensiblyInsane chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Problem: I can't find anything on Luna that is on the first page of Google.
Arekanderu chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Really nice
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I love luna. She's my favorite character ever seeing as she reminds me of myself. I think she would get along well with Ed, she seems to be good with mentally distressed people dosent she? I really like this by the way. It's unorthodox enough to be Luna and Ed. Tough I think if you caught Ed when he thinks back on his life, focusing on the negative, then he would be much like that, dontcha think?
elysenjazz chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Well yeah but this is Ed, he is most certainly not most people
Dashita Tichou chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Aw... Poor Edo...
TartKiwiFruit chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Very nice
bluecapen chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Your story is really emotional and good. I almost cried at the end.

Ed isn't OOC at all, although I find it a little strange (and annoying) that Ed gets compared to Harry, they went through completely different troubles! They are nothing alike! Never mind, just a small thing, done in lots of other fanfics as well (which makes it more annoying) and just my opinion. But comparing Harry to Ed actually adds more depths to Luna's character in your fanfic so I guess just never mind.

By the way I really like your idea of the story! Luna cheering Ed up by the story of icarus!

Sorry for the mini Ed compared to Harry rant!
Thanks for writing a wonderful fanfic! Harry Potter, Fullmetal Alchemimst and Greek mythology all in one! Totally awesome!
Mon Esprit Libre chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Cute! :)
InfinitelyBoredForTheMoment chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
It's really sweet. The bit about rain reminds me of Mustang during Hughes' funeral.