Reviews for Smuggler of Shadows Book 4: Rescue
Corey Black chapter 12 . 9/29/2013
Very nice! Managed to keep me hooked, the whole way through. Onto book five now :)
Corey Black chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
Isn't that the strangest thing... Other than the 15 year time gap, a Fett clone with blue eyes? Assuming you did that deliberately, that's another oddity. Still enjoying the read, vod'ika :)
OpticalRacer chapter 12 . 3/25/2013
Excellent ending to this book! I love the banter you come up with, especially between Kadira and Caida. It sounds like they've known each other for a long time. You also built up some good tension with the battle, especially with the mid-air collision. Looking forward to the next book.
ShatteredxDreams411 chapter 12 . 3/24/2013
Great ending! I can't wait to see how Jett fits into the group in the next book.
Vhetin1138 chapter 12 . 3/20/2013
Nice chapter. I love that quote, "Don't tell me you honestly wanted to live forever." Classic Mandalorian badass-ness.
Kaitebug chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
LOVE IT! Good job. Can't wait for more.
ShatteredxDreams411 chapter 11 . 3/4/2013
My heart is torn to pieces for Jett! I'm glad Iam talked some sense into Jett before he could do anything stupid and Kadira clearly has his back so I'd say he'll have an easier time healing with a support group behind him. Great chapter!
OpticalRacer chapter 11 . 2/28/2013
Man, I feel for Jett. His is just another example of how the Empire has screwed countless people over.
I really like how the story takes place on the fringe of society - a realm that's not explored enough in the GFFA. You've set up a compelling story in that fringe. I've enjoyed it since the beginning! Looking forward to what happens next.
OpticalRacer chapter 9 . 2/17/2013
I'm still not sure whose side Jett is on! I'm glad he keeps me guessing, just adds to the interesting aspects of the story. Damn shame that Spike managed to escape, and a close call with Jay and Vhetin. Suspense left and right. And the dialog/banter is entertaining as always.
ShatteredxDreams411 chapter 9 . 2/6/2013
Yay! Kadira is finally coming back her vod! Jett is going to have a lot of ground to cover though...especially with Iam. Hopefully Ran is okay. I'm a little worried about the guy. Great chapter!
Vhetin1138 chapter 9 . 2/6/2013
This was a good chapter. The banter between Kadira and Jett was written very well. Dialogue can sometimes be the hardest thing the write, but it seems to come naturally to you. Keep up the good work.
OpticalRacer chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
Hmmm, so Jett has a change of heart. It will be interesting to see how far it goes before Spike finds out.
Interesting that Laniff and the others seemed to have stumbled on something important if their comms were jammed. Looking forward to finding out who ambushed them and why. Great stuff!
ShatteredxDreams411 chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
The wookie cage, huh? I feel a little sorry for Spike's case...just a little...like microscope small. In other news, it appears Kadira's team has found Jett's team or something of significance. Great chapter! Can't wait to find out how Jett and Kadira execute their plan of escape.
KaiteBee chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
LOVED the part when she gets out. Didn't see that coming, smart girl and smart writer in you for thinking that up! Love your work.
OpticalRacer chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
I've enjoyed the humor you've interlaced throughout the last two chapters. You've done an excellent job incorporating the humor without diminishing the seriousness of the situations. I chuckled out loud with the team's initial interactions with Caida - namely being afraid of her. Also interesting that Jett is very touchy about something with his past, something that Spike knows. And Spike clearly has something going on behind the scenes. Excellent stuff!