Reviews for Power He Knows Not
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Terrific idea! Great start!
writeratheart007 chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
Power He Knows Not!
Joda-Eragonsson chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
Sigh really another one incomplete are you trying to upset me lol. Anyway this is another good story to bad you've left this unfinished as well.
UKane chapter 4 . 2/1/2014
Hate to tell you, but you having those two surrender to the British Bobbies is both stupid and moronic,,,

Intelligence Agents who identified themselves are NOT SUBJECT TO ARREST by the British Law Enforcement, British Intelligence is above them.. Even Scotland Yard cannot touch them.
Cateagle chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
*wicked chuckle* I wonder how the Death Eaters enjoyed eating the death from Harry & Hermione? In the meantime, I'm sure Albus will not enjoy Harry finding ways around his tracking (it would appear to be something on his wand in addition to the standard trace). Methinks matters are going to get right interesting as all four parties in the conflict fight against and with each other depending on the circumstances. That Harry & Hermione likely have both the goblins and Her Majesty's government behind them is going to vex both Scrimgeour and Dumbledore as that backing gives them much more clout and ability than either wants them to have.
Cateagle chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
*wicked chuckle* Didn't work out like you planned, did it, Albus? Dumbledore's coasted for too long and this "death" has managed to break a lot of folk loose from the "dumble-olatry" and that's biting him big-time now. In the meantime, Harry & Hermione have the start of a good plan and I daresay there are more resources that can be put at their disposal once they show they can handle them. It's good that they have Neville in their corner (that has to really frost Ron) and I suspect that's also going to cost Albus as I'll wager that, unnoticed, Neville has cultivated (no pun intended) a number of ties into other Houses that could make quite an information network in either direction.
Cateagle chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Well, now, he's certainly done a number in annoying the hell out of those who'd use him or Hermione; 'twill be fascinating to see the reactions when they disappear as they have. Methinks the reactions should be quite instructive, too.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
Power he knows not please
PSay chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
I really like all your stories but I would like to see Rise from the Ashes completed soon. Thanks for writing. I will read whatever you update next. pms
scottcampbell853 chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
I really do like your story, maybe a suggestion of getting Hermione betrothed to Harry to shut up the Weasley Matron and her youngest. If you go the route of Purebloods saying he has to marry another for the black line or any other lines he is heir to. Throw a monkey wrench into it and have Susan Bones be a candidate so Dumbledore has to deal with Madam Amelia Bones lol.
robert32514 chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
Awwe, was getting good.
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
Wow, it's about damn time Remmy came to his senses!
B. Oots chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
Please update soon, so I can read, what Harry does next?
Kathy87 chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
WIZARDS ARE ALL SO BARMY... HOW CAN YOU COUNT ON A TEENAGER TO DEFEAT A GROWN KILLER MAD MAN...
OK HISTORY..GOOD LUCK FOR THE REST!
ToddGilliss chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
time to getting back to writing this story