Reviews for Castlevania: Symphony of the Night Novelization
TomeofArms chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
A bit short for my taste, personally, but a very descriptive wording of the opening from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. Well done.
Bailee chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Sierra Arcanum chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Finally, a fic I was looking for.
SOtN is my favourite game of all games, so this fanfic already interested me.
Great chapter, decent flow and pace. I don't like stories too rushed, but I hate most slow stories. I believe yours is average in this, wich is pretty good and makes me pleased while reading.
The battle was good. Mostly because would be too tiring reading something like this in details. I believe that only deadly important battles should be long developed.
About Richter thinking of Anette, I liked that. I'm happy you know It's important to put some of the characters emotions here, because going straight on the game plot using just the original dialogues would be like making a walkthrough instead of a novelization. In this point, you're doing it very well, I must say. I suggest you to put something new, like a dialogue that didn't appeared in the game but would be nice to be in here. Mostly because I think that the few encounters with Maria would not be enough to approach them (I love the couple).
Just to finish, I will be expecting the next chapters, but post them when you feel you're able to. This chapter was great. Keep up with the pretty Job dear!
KeyofNostalgia chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This is pretty good. It's interesting for me to see games put into words. I look forward to how the entire story works out.