Reviews for Alternate Meat Ending
sandysan2013 chapter 1 . 12/21/2018
Nice story。thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
I dont like Gwen at all, so I love this (true) version. I think it must be really frustrating for the writers of the show that a (in theory good) character can be so hated! Although this character was many times very bad written and not always well performed. Congratulations for your story, well written.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Oh if Canon like this at season 2, I would not really doubt what Jack felt at that time... *sighed*

I'm glad Ianto's fine... :)
Maharani Radha chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Yes! Gwen's gone! Whoo hoo :D :D

And Jack and Ianto are together and nothing will pull them apart. Thanks for that. This is really how that episode SHOULD have ended.
sd4ianto chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Jack's line should be: "if I had known that the way I treated Gwen was hurting you I would have stopped a long time ago, except RTD won't let me. I'm so sorry that he thinks that every man (except Ianto, because he has brains actually in his head)and gas aliens should be madly in love with her and I don't act like a boss to her because RTD wanted the show to be her's."

We always enjoy a good Gwen bashing story!
Angel-eyes56 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Oh I so loved your take on Meat, this is what should have happened. Torchwood would be better off without Gwen in it and I love the idea of Andy joining. I loved Tosh ripping into Gwen and I'm so glad that Jack looked after Ianto like he should have.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
You might want to work on it a bit, though.
1. "He's blood lucky," Try "He's bloody lucky,"
2. "Although I would like to hear it but I can wait until you're ready." would probably make more sense as "Although I would like to hear it, I can wait until you are ready." or "I would like to hear it but I can wait until you are ready." Both ways together just doesn't flow right.
2. "...cold hearted bricks..." You probably wanted "...cold hearted pricks..." although the other way also makes sense.
3. "You think think that I don't love Gwen?" No, I think you do love Gwen, Jack, just not in the way you love Ianto. Whereas: "You think that I don't love, Gwen?" Of course you love, Jack. If you couldn't, then how could you love Ianto like you do? Commas are important in the conveyence of meaning, see?
You also have some punctuation omissions in places with lots of dialogue. Perhaps you should get a beta or editor or proofreader to help you out. Some of the best writers have one so there is really nothing to be embarassed about if you have difficulty spotting your own mistakes.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This story is pretty good. It's somewhat typical of the Jealous!Gwen fics or any story in which she appears as a minor villainess. However, it's not badly written. Might need a bit of work, though.
Lesleigh chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Hate Gwen love Ianto
I love Janto chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I like this. Will there be more in this AU?