Reviews for Tell Me Where It Hurts
TsukiNoKishi chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I absolutely loved this story :-) the way Grell confessed how he feels and Will too, all te sexiness...

Very good job :-)

There is only one thing that threw me of and was ruining the balance of the story. During all the smutty parts, where the tension increases, there were (gasp)s and (groan)s thrown in. Those were spoiling the feeling the story gave off, it reminded of movie script. Adding the actual sound effects would feel more natural. I don't mean to sound insulting or patronizing, perhaps you prefer it that way, it takes away from the beauty of the story though :-/

Jeez, that was longer than the good things I said, but rest assure, there were significantly more wonderful elements in your story than this awkward one
Frostlesskiss chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
That ending was hilarious and omg, I was crying when Grell was crying
The Undertaker chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
"Obviously, getting laid didn't make you any less uptight."

I DIED! This was so beautiful and hilarious all at once. I love your writing. Keep it up! 33
IWatch all Anime chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
DWL! i nearly fell off my bed laughing at the ending!
I LOVE RONALD KNOX!
And this was a awesome story, William x Grell iz just sooooo hot.
ArrancarRayflo chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Yaaaaaay! Me Can Read Your Good Stories Again And By The Way This One Was Just Soo Cute!
I Really Like Those Two Together!
Nua chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Very well written, hot, and well characterized!
ceecee chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Oh mah GAWD I loved it especially the smut part. While Will and Grell were doing it i couldnt help but think "the other shinigamis will hear you two from all the screaming." I like died laughing when Ronald said "You know, boss…just cause the door is locked it doesn't mean the walls are sound proof." and said "I knew it the people outside could hear 'em!"...O_o wow... erm...uh...*cough* AWWWK-WAAAAARD
AloisTrancy215 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Oh... My... Shinigami... That was literally the best fan fic I've ever read... Tbh I want to know what happens at 7 ;)
Skarlettefox chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Oh wow! This was awesome!
I loved the ending XD
KkChibiChop chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Hahahaha! I loved this fic. Grell was so cute in this story!
RmeGamr chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
i felt so bad when i found out that i forgot to leave a review. please forgive me! but i really do think the stroy was awesome i love how you ended it with Knox's comment. it was just so fucking hilarious! if you do another fic with this pair i truly am excited to see what you will do with it! you have such a great knack for going with the personalities of the characters and also getting them to act as you need for the fics. i am truly jealous of your talents. see you next time!
Amber Star 1114 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
You know, that actually wasn't too bad! I liked this story! The characters were as dead on as they could be, and the smut scene was very nice. Just the perfect amount, everything was balanced. Well down! I give you a round of applause.

-Amber Star
BeaLovesOscarinobello chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
"A lady should never allow a man to see her tears."
Ok, I think that my first thought in here was: "Oh, little Spears is a little OOC?" but my immediate afterthought was more like: "Oh nonono he's extremely IC and I want to cry". Because he's trying to sooth Grell, because he fells guilty of what he's done in December, and because it's years since he feels something for Grell.
I liked a lot how you rendered Grell: he still has some problems with the way his body looks, but when he arrives at the active part he leads the situation, remembers William of his other adventures and he's extremely flamboyant. Just how he's meant to be.
So, there's a splendid characterization, a good smutty part, and lots of feelings all over the one-shot.
I liked it a lot ;)
Shinkou kissu,
Bea
Ethelwyn chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Very, very nice and of course HOOT! ;D Even though it didn't turn out as funny as you wanted it, I like the depth. Uptight Will and seemingly carefree Grell are just so cute together. I like it when Will can accept Grell the way he is. so I liked it, when he allowed Grell to keep flirting. You are right, it's just Grell's nature. Also you desribed Grell's insecurities about his body good, though I like it even more when he's just okay with himself ;) I liked Will's fascination with the red lace panties. Maybe you want to play a little more on that next time, when they have a little more time. And I too believe Will has that slightly perverted streak with the boots and all ;D I can so see Grell in garters and fishnet stockings XD It's nice how you used the lyrics for the song, without turning it into a full fledged songfic. Nice work!
Thanks for sharing!