Reviews for Why Can't They Accept Me For Who I Am?
The Richmaster chapter 1 . 6/14
This is an interesting take on what Sam's parents are like, it does seem to fit in quite well with how they act. The sad part is that, sooner or later, Sam is going to work it out and I'm really not sure how she would take it.
bibliophilea chapter 1 . 2/20
This was a very interesting take on Sam. She does seem to be at her most vocal and passionate when she has something to rally against. And I love the headcanon you've created with her parents!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Wow. Could you do a Part 2 of this? Like, Pamela explaining to Sam, Tucker, and Danny why they did what they did? And you could make it right before they go to college, so they have to explain it before the kids leave.
The freedom girl chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Well, you're right about Sam being the strong, ultra-recyclo-vegetarian girl we all adore and love, but if it weren't for Danny and Tucker always by her side she would have never became that sweet, if not scary, girl Samantha Manson. And I am sure her parents want to thank them for that.
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Makes alot of sense.
Clarilyn chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I love it. Her parents must be some of the greatest in the world if they can take her hate everyday just to see her grow up right.
EchoGhost1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This is a very interesting way to look at Sam & her parents
and I like it!
It makes a lot of sense to me that this could be how it all really works.

and in a sense it's like, tragic,
because Sam just won't know until so much later what her parents were doing for her.
she might even get mad about it at first!

but all in all I liked it!

-EchoGhost1
Silverwing15 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
great story, i like the take on pamela, this is one of the only fic's i've read where she wasn't a compleate and total jerk, if this isn't a one shot, please write more (if you have time)
Zinnia99 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
A nice twist on the evil mother of Sam Manson. I loved it.
Fluehatraya chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I liked this story and how you got into the mind of Pamela. I know that not all parents will accept their children as they are, but it's never really seemed that way for the Manson's. I imagine that if they were truly against how Sam is that it would be portrayed considerably differently in the show.
syd004 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Loved it, never thought about it like that, but thats my favorite part about it.
Sammi chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This is a very interesting story! I love the twist on Pamela! It is a bit OOC, but hey, this is fanfiction!
Lexo-Mancer chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Very well done. I saw that you posted this yesterday, and I couldn't wait to read it. Good job. You got the tone for this piece down perfectly. I love your work. Please keep it up.

Lexo-Mancer
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Oh, reverse psychology.

Not that's like the ultimate form of playing mind tricks on another person! Pamela while well meaning was very tricky indeed, huh, who knew?

Guess Sam really did inherit something from her mother after all.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012