Reviews for Boy X Boy
Yandere Shoujo chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I see you were experimenting with a new style, not bad, but not ready for the shelves. Though I wouldn't mind seeing this with the ordinary names and actual settings. Then this may be a hilarious parody or an interesting story in general.
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
It's soooo sad! Wahh! Hey, I seem to cry every SINGLE time when I read a fic, no matter what genre! Me luv it,
Silverflame chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Confusing?
Butterfree chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This...is probably what a lot of us felt reading the latest chapters. Kind of tragic-ish but not exactly. You captured that perfectly that it's making me feel sad all over again ;-;

Haha, I like the idea of Killua trying to 'woo' Gon from the beginning. Seems really cute. And I really love this style. Thanks for the read!

CupidKirby
tiunsu chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
omg sunnie what whey

where is my shotapronz
/hithit
But good job with the new style! I have to agree with potabro- it's a little rough, but it's understandable for your first time. ;_;

im kind of in class rn /o/ i liked how distancey this was though /hshshshshs

im going to tune into myteach's lecture noe so ttyl!
rein-arius chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Ahh Sunnie, you are right. This writing style is very different- but it's also very interesting. overall, it was a decent read and a wonderful gift! Thanks a lot for this! I enjoyed the indirect GonKilu too!

But as you noticed, this style is still unpolished. But it's to be expected since you are experimenting. But nonetheless, great job and thanks again for my first fanfic gift :)