Reviews for I Will Accommodate For You
Guby-san chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I apologize that I did not write a review in so long despite this one being my favorite fanfiction. I love how Neji was so nice to her and how they eventually accommodated to each other.
I hope to read more things from you especially from this couple that God only knows I love so much.
I love that so much thank you for everything!
Lastly I would love to read and M rated fanfiction of this couple too. ( wink wink)

Bye!
Annalizzz chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
awwwwwwww this was so irresistible cute! definally made my mood better from the other NejIno you writed :3
I did love Neji here, he was so understanding with her! beeing with her and giving her space... and all he did for making her happy, been willing to even let her go, who is the husband of the year? :3 Neji is! Yes you are!
I have to admit that I was impressed when Ino started to do all that they were asking her without complain! but I'm glad everything went fine at the end!
Btw! all the almost lime scenes made me want to read an M rated fanfic of them! It really did! Neji is sooo sexy! and with Ino... MORE! Is what I like the most about NejiIno u.u
Hoping to read soon a long fanfic yours about this two! I think it's in progress or not?
hehe
Well see you my dear! And thank you for have writed such a wonderful One-shot
hugs :)
Jamie Black 5 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
You're amazing I know I've told you that a lot but is what i think.
I just love your NejiIno fanfics this one was wonderful to!
Zerojackson chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
:D.
This was sooooo cute! I never thought I would really like this pairing, but the way you portrayed them was magical. It wasn't as if they magically fell in love, no. It was done in a believeable and downright awesome way. And Neji was really sweet to Ino, I must admit.
10/10.
BananaBabe903 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
that was cute!:) hehe
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Ahhhhhhh This Was So Great ! Loved It !
iridissea chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I want to read more, rlly c: