Reviews for The Letter
revolution rae chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This is lovely. I think you characterized Raine, Genis, and Regal really well. I also like the similarities between the beginning & end; it wraps the story up nicely. Good job!
Shiary chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
cute and very sweet I liked it!
barefootbean chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Ah, I really liked this! I love reading about Raine and I loved how you wrote this. I think Raine would really struggle with forgiving her mother, for while her mother was obviously acting in what she thought was Raine and Genis' best interests, they still suffered and she still more or less abandoned them to the world. Raine's quiet thoughtfullness was really quite nice to read, albeit a bit sad for her. I also really liked the little details about the letters and the handwriting. Raine writing to Regal I thought was a perfect conclusion for this and it ended on a happier note.

So. Yes. Lovely writing, lovely portrayal of the characters, etc... :D It's nice to see you writing again!
MixedBreedMaiya chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I am very proud of you, Manna. This is a really wonderful piece. You capture some things so extremely well! I love your writing, it's beautiful. I will have to do better!

Keep writing, woman. I still want that Shelos story. o: But anyeay, fantastic, fantastic job.