Reviews for Tall, Dark, and Handsome
:) thanks
Igor De Souza Santos chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
bom
Jack Lecter chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
*Loved this*. The shifting character dynamics were tremendously fun.

I know you don't usually write sequels, but this seems to fairly *cry* out for something, a sequel or maybe a companion piece expanding on Thea's POV.

Okay, that's it, shameless solicitation of future work over now. I also have to thank you for introducing me to the series generally; it has definite potential.

Your work is always fun to read. Your style is character-driven, but you're able to incorporate interesting plotting as well, with neither of these elements seeming to come at the expense of the other. This makes your stories hard to put down.

Be well.
LBF chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Very good. Does Thea know Green Arrow is Oliver?
toomuchchampagne chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I loved it. Your blog is actually the reason why I wrote some Thea/Oliver so it's nice to read some from you. I love the idea of him being forced to interact with her in costume like that, I don't care if it makes her look bad :)
It's great.
queencestqueen chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
So good, though I'm still left wanting. Perhaps a second chapter?
Kismet's Kiss chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Absolutely loved it! I can't wait to read more :) Thea is a little more daring than I would take her to be at first but I'm sure she has her reasons! I wonder if she'll find out it's Ollie before they have some sexy time! haha
deelove1 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Thank you for posting this . On the show Thea always seams to find away to throw in Oliver's face that she thought he was dead for five year's. It would be very nice if Oliver put his foot down and told her to stop blaming his thought to being dead for her party and drug lifestyle Oliver should throw in Thea's face that the past five year's were not fun and game's for him. And if Thea want's to looked at as a woman she needs to grow up and be her own woman and stop throwing in Oliver's face the last five year's it was not his choice.
Laimelde chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Honestly, Thea doesn't come across here any worse than in the show. I can totally see this as in-character for her, and until Thea has a run in with the Hood in the show we won't know how close or far it is from canon.

Overall, quite liked it.

Also, don't know if you noticed, but your blog link at the end is missing. This site removes all links automatically (prevents spammers). Type it in again but with spaces after every dot (ie www. fanfiction. net) and then it'll work.
Selivia chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Yay for Queencest! I'm totally fine with Thea moving on Green Arrow right away because, as you stated, it's a one-shot. That and Thea's got a little bit of that 'I see something I want and I want it now' in her personality. The moment between Oliver and Thea at the end made me super happy. Btw I love reading your blog :D
redbanker chapter 1 . 11/13/2012