Reviews for Bite to Break Skin
Meadowgirl552 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Oh my goodness I love this story so glad you are back in the fandom. I cannot wait for the next chapter! I am kind of confused though in the second part are you going back in time?
EdwardsKitten chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Glad to have you back!
trixiesnow chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
So glad to see this post today. I was enjoying this story before it was removed. Believe me, I understand how life problems can sometimes rule everything. I am so glad to see you and this story back. Welcome.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Glad you're back
vertigo33 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Glad you're back!
Airekel chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Thrilled to see you re-posting! I love this story, and can't wait to see how it turns out. Of course, as you can imagine, I want to see Edward change Bella. Go figure! :) (I'm totally Team Edward, and in my world, Edward and Bella must always end up happily together *forever*!) Thanks so much for putting this story back up. :)

I hope your life has gotten *much* better now.

Thanks again! :)
OposKneg chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I concur! FUEC!
buggins74 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Love it! I'm so glad you decided to come back and post this for us to read! Hope all has gotten better with you..Lots of Love
wambam45 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Welcome back. I've missed your stories and particularly this one. Can't wait to see where it goes.
sujari6 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
So glad to see this story back.
brittany86 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
crazy i want more please
CindyWindy chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I'm sorry to hear life has been uncooperative. :( I really enjoyed this story so I'm glad to see you back! I'll be watching for it to catch up to where we left off. Thanks a lot for returning to finish!
HopeStreet chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I am glad you are re-posting! This is one of those stories that I really, really want to know how it all turns out!
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3