Reviews for Harry Potter and the After Life
Harry Potter MASTER OF DEATH chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Type your review here...
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
so Harry is now the Master of Death but does he become anything else like an Arancar vizard or death god?
Keep on the writes
Master Procrastinator chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Initial reaction: HOLYSHITSEPHIROTH! … Ahem. Well that was certainly an interesting start and effects of the Killing Curse an intriguing idea. One very minor niggle though, confusing words like you’re and your killed the flow a little.
plums chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Really enjoyed chapter 1. Haven't seen many stories where Harry can be a potential hollow and aren't slash as well. definitely looking forward to more.

My only request is for longer chapters in the future.
jgood27 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Love this story, and can't wait to read more
Elissia576Carrow chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I'm to lazy to log in sorry. Interesting start to this. It makes more sense than the original story does. Harry gets hit by the killing curse a few times in his life but never dies even though everyone else does. It sounds so Mary Sue/Gary Stu-ish. So Sephiroth is the guardian of Harry's inner world. I don't know what I'd do off that was the case for me. Continue if you can please
killroy225 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
awesome start i can't wait to see where you will take this! update soon.
Scaehime chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Interesting intro chapter. Very interesting. I eagerly await more.
God bless!
Elspeth chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Intriguing beginning and very well thought out, especially the effect of the killing curse. I'm curious to see what happens to Harry in the Bleach afterlife (100 years later?).
williamsangel88 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I don't mind the 'no more Hogwarts' stories ;) Sounds like a great first chapter, can't wait for more
ultima-owner chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
A hundred years is a long nap
TheBlackSeaReaper chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Szayel's Angel chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Hmmm this might be interesting, I like to see more. Update soon!
TheFallenAngel14 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I like it so far, I hope you continue, can't wait to see how this turns out :)