Reviews for Simple Things
Jill-in-the-Box chapter 3 . 1/15
One of the best post-finale fics out there! I'm going to believe this is the way it all played out-a long road to a happy ending. I loved their insecurities and how they finally learn to accept the blessings they have.

Oh, and of course House would do that at the end.
Farfuret chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
I love this fic so much, and at the same time, I’m extremely disturbed thinking that it’s the last one ! T_T It’s so well written ! I can’t even say how much I took delight in some passages. I really really liked how you lead Chase and Cameron’s relationship !

I also loved the Cameron and Foreman moments. It just seemed so perfect, so /them/ ! And I think it makes this passages very frustrating in a pleasurable way.

There was some things that bothered me, but I kind of changed my mind while reading another time… Amazing work ! I was a little disappointed that you didn’t write more about Steve… Even though I think you did it perfectly… I mean… I would have liked seeing him have a chance at a good relationship with Cameron. Not that I particularly want her to stay with him, but here, it somehow felt too easy… Maybe I’m talking nonsense, but personally, one of the things that worried me in the last episode was the simple fact that he seemed nice. I know a tiny second is not enough to judge, but still… (always considering the “worst“ to be sure it’s not as doomed as I think it can be…) And well… If everything was going okay, it was harder to envisage that she would be coming back soon… And then, when I learnt that you were gonna write a post-finale fic, I hoped it would have been a “worst case scenario“ in which Husband Number 3 would have been a gem, and there wouldn’t have been any apparent reason to leave him, and yet, Chase and Cameron would have been back together somehow… But the way you portrayed him made him look like something close to a jerk, and thus it was more of an easy riddance… … But at the same time, I feel bad for saying that ; you handled it so perfectly, really ! I say “easy riddance“, but I don’t think you overlooked it at all !
Sometimes, I also feel as if it’s more about Chase than Cameron, and it leaves me a little dissatisfied… But maybe it was intentional, or I’m just wrong about it…
Anyway, I still think you did a very good piece, one of the best ! I love it a little more every time I re-read it !

I’m not sure it’s a good place to ask questions, and if I’ll ever get an answer that way, but it keeps running in my head… Why did you choose the names Sarah and Steve ? I can’t help but think about House’s rat. Does this have anything to do with him ? Is there a secret meaning behind those names ?
emsallthat chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I've really enjoyed this story. It's like missing piece from House finale. And it contains Cameron/Chase pairing - I do love this pair. And you fullfiled my expectations about them.
Great story and amazing ending - I'm still thinking they got together after series finale.
Russian8once1psych7 chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
This was perfect
BrittanyLS chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
For your finale House story, this was an amazing one!
mtgknight chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
I am both excited and sad when I start reading this fiction. Knowing that this is going to be your last fic for House, it's as if this is also my own personal House epilogue. The last chance to see these characters I have come to enjoy and love greatly.

I would have love to see you expand more on their renew of relationship and of this unnamed little brother, but at the same time I love the fact that it's give me a chance to fill in the blank. You have close the gap in their relationship, but leave open space for readers to fill in the blank on how they go on after this. This is the right way and this is what should have happen on House. (TPTB reasoning about not having enough time for Chameron is the most idiotic thing ever.)

It's been a long and interesting journey... from TRIS to TLC and now ST... Thank you for expanding and exploring opportunities in the House universe, for exploring the complex and largely overlook personality of Chase, and for giving us a glimpse of Cameron that the show didn't explore. You have made my House experience complete.

With your growing interesting in Haven, I know I needs to finished Haven S3 soon. _
alisonburnis chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
Excuse me. Mopping up some tears at the last line over here.

I'm sad that this is good-bye to House for you, but I'll probably live. No guarantees though. It was such a beautiful ending, so I'll be assuaged by that. Thank you for this wonderful story, and all the others. :)
kjhrhuarhw chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
Excuse me while I go dissolve into a pile of tears in the corner. This, chica, is beautiful and that is all. Thank you for sharing it.
kjhrhuarhw chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
What are you doing to me :'(...I LOVE the Cameron/Foreman scene deeply. And I love this slow and believable C/C progression of issue resolution. I'm very anxious about his health though :(...my heart!
kjhrhuarhw chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Love. Particularly, the whole "duck" moment, the fact that it's awkward and not awkward at the same time, and her admission that she was ultimately very affected by their split and perhaps jumped into the second marriage in an almost backhanded attempt at normalcy.
Kaitlyn D chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
Beautiful, as always. The final line made my heart catch in my throat. Thank for your dedication to these characters - it is unrivaled. I hope you're incredibly proud of what you've achieved. All the best.
Kchan88 chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
This...this is the most perfect thing in the world, this ending. I'm sitting here at work drinking my coffee and reading this and trying to internalize the strange combination of tears and shouts of joy that want to be voiced.

You wrote this conclusion between Chase and Cameron SO beautifully, and the fact that they finally got what they wanted just makes me really, really happy. Plus Chase's similarities to House were so well written, and the note from House at the end was just the BEST.

You will forever be one of my favorite House fandom writers of all time, and my favorite Chase/Cameron writer.

Amazing job! :)
Shrike176 chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
Well, all good things must come to an end sometime.

Thanks for your stories, you truly have a gift.

If I find you writing in another fandom I enjoy, I will be sure to read your work.
Meresger chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
House always has to get the last word. Wonderful end. It's sad to see you go after the great stories you've written for this fandom, but all good things must come to an end. Happy writing in your other fanfiction endeavors!
Amynion chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
Oh that was wonderful... that ending was just perfect. I'm so happy that they're happy, and House gets a last word in *g* I'm really going to miss your fic though! Nobody writes Chase like you do, your stories have truly been a pleasure to read. I'm just going to hope that one day a little House plot bunny will bite and you'll come back. There was so much untapped potential with Chase on the show, you fill the holes brilliantly :D Thank you for the many hours of enjoyment I've had with your stories. Oh and I've just joined Tumblr, will look you up!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »