Reviews for Honor Among Pirates
A Little Taste of Freedom sounds nice. Maybe Beggars Can't Be Choosers.

Personally I'm not sure I really like the icy dude and fiery chick thing because it's mostly made up of Iceboi taunting Firegirl and they hate each other and Iceboi hurts Firegirl because he thinks the love is some logical heart acceleration BS and stuff.

If you write/wrote Between Heaven and Hell, I can only suggest to improve the summary because it's not very captivating. If I stumbled across it, only the amount of follows/favs would make me want to read it. For example, you could add to the 'In others' bit, like 'In others - like that time Law did such and such - she'd barely begun to live.'
Hatashisensei chapter 15 . 6/27
It was really really good please make more
Tsuzumii chapter 15 . 3/24
Please come back to us! This is one of the best fanfictions I've ever had the pleasure of reading!
Procrastinatingismyforte chapter 15 . 2/16
Abbadon you little bastard...! Pardon my language but He's certainly a whole new kind of asshole!
Bennett4life chapter 15 . 1/31
I'M LOVING THIS FANFICTION XD!3
YatogamiFAN chapter 15 . 1/18
;-; why did you stop? It was really good and I'm disappointed in myself for only finding this now. It was so good ;-;
Tanjatailor chapter 15 . 1/6
Oh my... I absolutely Love this
I really like how the relationship between law and nadeen is building up

Please update soon :)
Girlkitty13 chapter 15 . 12/11/2015
This is sooooo awesome! I love the way you have created Law and Nadeen's relationship throughout the story. I really hope you can continue, if not then I understand, but you have an amazing gift in writing and I wouldn't let it go.
Nobody chapter 15 . 11/15/2015
Your story is actually very good! I love Nadeen. She's not really that bad for an OC. You know, many of the fanfictions I read I usually dislike the OC. 'Cause sometime they just don't fit into the story. But your Nadeen is good! And Law also isn't really out of character. Love your story. Will be waiting for the next update!

PS: Your chapter openings always amuse me.
TheLightFairyHearts chapter 15 . 8/24/2015
Awesome can't wait for more read
Nice work too
xPiratePatchx chapter 15 . 8/22/2015
You have no idea how much i want Nadeen to beat the daylights outta that guy :( GO NADEEN YOU CAN DO DIS
xPiratePatchx chapter 12 . 8/22/2015
Oh no! I wonder what's going to happen next xD
Luffy95 chapter 15 . 8/17/2015
You stopped there?! D: Omg! You need to continue! Please!
Suppressed-Demon chapter 15 . 7/1/2015