Reviews for Honor Among Pirates
is a flying cookie 22 chapter 1 . 4/21
Wow I really like this history! That's the second best Law x OC I have read( I have read a lot!)
Anyway keep updating and never give up on this fic!
Shes-The-Proto-Type chapter 15 . 4/7
I'm really enjoying this story, and I'm super curious to see what happens to Nadeen and Michael!
LilyAllycia chapter 15 . 4/7
Firat thing I want to say is, I enjoyed your story very much. It's very well written. It has me smiling like an idiot when there's teasing going on and has me on the egde of my seat when there's drama going on.
I love the way you protray Law in this story. I'm not sure what it is, maybe your writing style? Either way, I can't wait for the next chapter!
I understand being busy and all that, but since you cut off at a really painful spot, I can't help but want to know what happens next. So update soon!
BloodyMarryMe chapter 15 . 3/16
For some reason, it stopped notifying me when new chapters of this story came out. o.O So I had a lot to catch up on, but every bit was interesting and fun to read. :D I just love Nadeen more and more. I hope she rises some hell at the slaver's house and kicks everyone's asses now that she's finally healed. Keep up the good work and I hope you update a new chapter soon, cause I'm dying to read it! :D
Insanity294 chapter 15 . 3/15
Dude(or girl) stop tormenting the girl and get creative! I greatly disapprove!... Though I liked the story so far... Not like i won't read more cuz of it but I definitely had to speak my mind on this plot point or what ever something like that is called...
Will follow and stuff but please think about my review for a second or two if you plan another tormenting, tough I get its your story and all but...well...yeah
bipop chapter 15 . 2/1
I like it! Hope you update soon!
shadowshunter12 chapter 15 . 1/27
Wicked chapter! But are you going to write a chapter where Abaddon does torture/beat her or will Nadeen be saved before then?

I mean it would be great if she was saved but unless Law asks her to join his crew she loses her reason to stay with the Heart pirates...well aside from her life debt but that's still only if Law lets her stay with them long enough to save him. And while the beatings will suck for her it may tick Law and his crewmates off for what they did to her.

Anyway sorry for my rambling and I can't wait for the next chapter!
I-Write-Terrible-Stories chapter 15 . 1/19
Ahhhhhh! You updated! I'm so happy!

I really want Michael to get out of there and save her instead of Law. I don't know why, because I do like Law a lot (obviously) but I want Michael to be her savior. Idk. But this chapter was soo good! And the end! Oh my god I wanted to cry.

Please update soon!
Paging-Doctor-Law chapter 15 . 1/19
This is such a great story!
It's one of those "keeping you on the edge of your seats" type.
I really want to know what happened to Sam in the past though.
Keep up the good work!
MorganPaigeR chapter 15 . 1/17
Love it!
Bruh...i dont even know...you need to write more...like NOW...best story ever. Update like once a week plz.
Yuri Tora chapter 15 . 1/17
Lol, I kept hearing the "Holes" song in my head there at the beginning. And now that she's been healed she can fight back even harder! I wonder if Abaddon even realizes that... She may not even need Law to rescue her! Lol.
Lovely Rainbow Senpai Cat chapter 15 . 1/17
Yay, update! I had to go back and re-read the last chapter to figure out what was going on O.o

But anyway, I'm glad you remembered we existed. *dusts off corner I've been waiting in* I'll go back to waiting now.
Nami Swannn chapter 15 . 1/17
Oh my God what a terrible Devil Fruit for somebody to have!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 15 . 1/16
Well, I agree that Abaddon is a giant dick, and not the anatomy one.

Eli can heal people...More like transfer, interesting.