Reviews for It's a Dog
SonjaLei17 chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Puppy Sam sounds absolutely adorable! Oh my gosh. I want one! Lol. Another great story, as always. :) Thanks for sharing!
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Nicely done! Easily the most convincing 'Sammy is a dog' fic I've read so far. Loved your portrayal of the boys, and the idea of Sam as a Saint Bernard! Seems perfect.
Thank you for writing!
- Clara B
LittleLurker chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
I loved it. Very well written and I loved the humour stealing in...
And well, you got Sammy down pat (Dean, too, of course) but I loved what you did with puppy-Sam. Keep going, I'll keep reading. D.
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Still like ya style. Hmmmmm... A Saint Bernhard? LMAO
BookwormExtraordinary chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
"Now you're actually a puppy. Do your thing."

I was puzzled for a moment, but then Sam turned to me, letting his head and his ears and even his little whiskers droop, looking at me out of eyes bigger and sadder and more soulful than any beagle's.

Very nice. Puppy!Sam is adorable and Dean's not too shabby himself. Quite enjoyable. :-)
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
A friend recommended this fic to me and so glad she did, I adored it. Could so imagine puppy Sam giving those actually puppy dog eyes. And I'm sure Dean really enjoyed giving puppy Sam affection, something a bit too chick flick for him with his brother as a human! Beautifully written and a real treat to read. Will check out some more of your Supernatural fics after this one :)
Lewlou15 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Loved it!
Olive-Pizza chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Here's my puppy-brother! Its like the AT&T commercial!
This is adorable! And I think you should make one shots with Sammy as the puppy during the week(as someone mentioned below). IT WOULD BE SO CUTE.
Squeeeeeeeeeee
FirePony16 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Awesome story :D
firstcatfish chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
rofl...I loved it. Wasn't sure at first, but it played out well and had me laughing at the end. Good job.
LadyRaylen chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Awesome crack! Super cute and really, who couldn't resest Sam with act
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
So sweet. I love the idea of Sam being an actual puppy. Heaven knows he's adorable enough. And of course Dean would be just as overprotective as he is with the human version of his little brother. Nice.
AlElizabeth chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Oh my God! That was adorable! Really cute! Made me smile! I think I'll favourite it! Keep up the awesome job!
Claire chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
(Squees at adorable puppy!Sam, and melts under the power of the Puppy Eyes)
I thoroughly enjoyed that! My Sam as an adorable puppy (squee!) and Dean as Protective Big Brother (squee!) This whole story made me positively squeeful!

Is squeeful a word? It should be! : D
CoffeeManiac chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Really cute story. Sam is sort of like a big, floppy dog. I liked Dean's protectiveness too.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »