Reviews for Mercy?
Mr. Salt chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Wow, a valid point.
Amber Annabeth Blue chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
OMG! I LOVED this! Great plot and super writing!
saknett chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Good point and well thought. nicely done!
Kataanglover138 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This is really good! I wish there were more. No one ever really thinks about what happens to the low level guards, but this really brings a new perspective - or rather, a perspective many choose to ignore.
Little-Angel-22 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This is so true! He deserved no mercy!
Sewrtyuiop chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I always wondered that and why Zuko never brought issue up. This was a good little ficlet for me.
The Goliath Beetle chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I like it. Very much. But it seemed to be missing an element of...I can't think of the right word. Father-son conflict, maybe? Cause Zuko's tormented by his father, but on several levels. He hates him, sure, but there's a part of Zuko that can't help but listen to him. This becomes fairly obvious during the Promise trilogy.

Anyway, apart from that, it was a very interesting piece. And I've always wondered how Aang can have this 'All Life Is Precious' thing going for him when he's fighting a WAR. Well done.
roflZuko chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Sad, but pretty much believable take on what Zuko must have been thinking after Aang's outburst at the beach house. It always interested my that while every other member of the gang can be seen dealing out potentially/probably fatal blows (like Katara slicing down air balloons at the invasion), I can't recall any time where he successfully lands a killing hit.

Not that that makes him better than the rest somehow. It is a war. It's just kinda ironic, given he's the hothead from the nation that started the war.

I'm not positive, but the only places I can remember where Aang would've killed are the side of the mountain in the Mechanist (cutting those tank things loose) and the North Pole (where the ocean spirit-jacked him). For one of those, he wasn't conscious. For the other, he probably didn't think in terms of killing them.

One thing you might mention is that Aang must have killed some women/girls too. They're not quite as common as male fighters in the FN, but there's a good amount of them. Must've been some in that fleet.
For Glory Honour and Freebies chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
O-O... Wow. I love this little view into Zuko's mind. I loved your characterisation of Zuko and of the scene. The personal touch with Zuko's friends and the view that some of the soldier were simply afraid was good.
A brilliant story, I look forward to more from you.

FGH&F