Reviews for Home
CHEESEPUFF fg chapter 1 . 4/22
beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
Oh god that ending... PERFECT ;)
xxgirlblunderxx chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Wow i actually read a good story that i love and was made on my birthday...eeppp
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Sweet
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Oh. My. Gosh. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, you have to do a heartbreaking number on a canon occurrence. I think I just died a bit inside. Didn't we all when Mount Justice exploded? I can only imagine what it would be like for the former residents. Ugh. Feels...overwhelming...me... This is why people are never just whelmed, Dick.
Great spelling, grammar, and punctuation. And a simply FANTASTIC idea.
Wow. Just...wow.
Keep up the SUPER work!
partlysunny chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Wow, thanks for breaking my heart! Great work and keep writing!
MonquiC-MonquiDoo chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Don't cry... Don't cry... Aw crud. THERE'S A HOLE IN MY HEARRRTTTTT ! Anyways , this was a great idea that was greatly executed that brought out lots of emotions for me ( as you can tell from the little scene up there )
KittyCat809 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
artemis? or did she already clear out her room?
good idea to copy the videos or Hello Megan! i wouldnt have thought of that.
was there a journal in the show or you made that up?
great job! keep on writing :)
DreamaDove93 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Okay I love this. I was so sad when the mountain blew up because I was thinking of all the important stuff in there. Especially the tapes, I'm really glad he thought of this.
Oh, Nighwing, this is so sad! Why must the cave be destroyed? why? why?
Couldn't they destroy the Hall of Justice instead? Its not like its a real headquarters.
Ugh, YJ makes me sick.
Starpenmusic chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I rarely review, and I rarely cry, but here I am doing both. I held it together until the part about Jason. Ugh. Amazing.
OnFireGeek chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Excellent. I can so imagine Nightwing doing that.
Zaralecki chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
The feeeeeeeeellllllsssssss
csharp7 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Oh god. And it's not like he can just give everyone their stuff right away - "uh, hey guys. I had NO IDEA the cave was going to blow up like that, but I saved some of your stuff anyway..." He has to wait to give it back until the whole thing's over.

I'm just picturing a remote corner in the Batcave where he keeps the bag, and goes to visit it sometimes when he needs to remember why he's doing all this. P
scarletsailor chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Love this. I love that you dove deeper, exploring what Nightwing might've felt. I think it was a little heartless of him to call the Cave 'just a place', even if it was worth sacrificing for the mission.
bluejay chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Wow. You made me wish this actually happened in canon; all those memorabilia and such for a team with so many broken pasts. I suddenly thought of Dick doing this because he wanted them to have a 'safety net' of sorts while they do the hero gig. Hope you write more!