Reviews for The Second First Night
videogamenerd101 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Aw, this was so adorable! Lelouch and C.C.'s banter is always enjoyable to read. You also did a really good job showing that, while they do have their little quarrels once in a while, they still deeply care for each other. That was so sweet how C.C. took the job of being the leader of the Black Knights while Lelouch was gone. :3
RadioactiveCatMeow chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Great story. It's really well written and i enjoyed reading it.
Ghibli Ninja chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I love that line C.C. said to Lelouch : " Aw, and I thought you hit puberty."
:D No one can beat her when it comes to sarcastic one-liners.

Oh, and she's not his second kiss. I'm afraid that honor goes to Shirley. But she WAS his first and third.

Anyway, I love how you acknowledged how smart C.C. actually is, being able to lead a big group like the Black Knights without Lelouch. It's true, she didn't have to do that. She could have just searched for Lelouch herself and let the Black Knights fend for themselves. But she chose to help Lelouch with his goal. That's exactly what happened in the anime, but sadly, not enough people recognize this fact. So I'm REALLY happy that you did :P
Sedulously Sadistic chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Loved it and keep up the good work!
luvmecheese-kun chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
i like this romantic!
JohnTitor chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Great job! I really liked it and enjoyed it a lot. :)
Lana0605 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Great story!
nachi chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
it's been a while since i gave a review for something like this. been long, like you said. this one's warm enough for something's that's done after a long while. and nostalgic too. :] I'll go easy on the typo's I found (or typo, but fuck that). This one's appreciated.

I realized something after reading this y'know. All this time I've been bugging you to do the next chapter for SLL, I guess, I don't really want it that bad anymore. You can write it anytime you want and just tell me, I'll read it, have a good laugh and feel good. Bugging you won't make a difference anyway - stupid me for realizing that just now.

Cheers to your comeback fic, Queen of CLuCLu. :P
lxc chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Aww,,, how sweet3
Mr. Nox chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Hey, Koa-chan! So nice to see you again! Always great to have a story about Lelouch and C.C. from you and this one is no exception.

I always have liked stories that take place during moments such as these, ones that are often looked at in the sound episodes and picture dramas. The down time moments where everything isn't completely serious and all that. That and I always was curious about the sleeping arrangements between the two of them, though there were enough indications that she finally actually let him sleep in the bed too.

The motivation here was very nice and quite understandable for Lelouch as it would be quite unnerving to know you are being monitored constantly.

I have always liked the notion that Lelouch and C.C. are often playing a sort of game with one another, despite it never having showing up in the show really. It's just something that always seemed to work for their relationship.

C.C.'s teasing is always fun as is when she actually manages to catch him off guard with a comment. The banter is well written between them and fun to read. The scene of Lelouch kissing her back as a means of payback and her just going with it and turning it around on him was hilarious and quite cute.

The take on C.C.'s ascent towards the leadership of the Black Knights in Lelouch's absence and how she earned their trust, especially when one looks at how she seemed to be viewed in the first season. I quite liked the idea that none of them wanted her as the leader until she just came up with something that saved them all. That C.C. is more than capable of doing these sorts of things when she actually applies herself.

The end was very nice with Lelouch musing on all that he did. I especially liked the bit on how she was everything strange but had become his normal.

In any case, great to have you back with more fics in the works. Both the stories you have lined up sound very interesting. The idea of C.C. interacting with Lelouch when he hadn't woken up yet is interesting, though curious given how risky it must have been. And I'd love to see that sort of sequel to this, though I wonder exactly what the third night would be. Two ideas, though not sure which.
l3largus chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
So cute n fluffy n adorable n awesome! I loved it!
Yuuji Narukami chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
It's sweet.
icarus923 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
That was cute :)

It'd be interesting if the sequel was in CC's POV.
renielle14 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Really Fascinating! Good Job I love it.

Oh and yeah.. I really hope that the SLL will update sooner but please have your time :))
All of your fans and readers will wait We Love SLL so much :D
You always mesmerize us. its really an inspiration :))