Reviews for Roused
Willow Treaty chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
This is really good! Will you update soon? I had a small inkling that she was gonna be Halt's daughter when he said "It can't be. I'll have to watch over her to make sure, but maybe it could be." But, overall, it was a really exciting story! What kind of people is Mark working for? Why is he working for them? When did he first meet them? What book(s) are you basing your story off of? Was she born with the power to feel people's vibrations through the ground or given the power? How did the fire happen when she got her arm burned? What did her mother look like? What was her mother's name? When did Halt meet Alana's mother? Where?

RANDOM QUESTION: If you could be any Ranger's Apprentice character, which would you be?
Answer if wanted: If you said that I was a RA character, which would I be?
kitty.bee1904 chapter 10 . 6/6/2014
AHH that was good! I love Gilan and you write him really well. I can't wait for the next chapter!
2lazy2logon chapter 9 . 4/23/2014
Very interesting. Poor Will.
2lazy2logon chapter 8 . 4/23/2014
Yes, a very interesting little twist
2lazy2logon chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
Ha wasn't he a little short?
kitty.bee1904 chapter 9 . 1/25/2014
Yes! I love Gilan, he's definately one of my favorite charactars in the series. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Kuro Yoake Ryu chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE, i've been waiting forever :3 I love the story a lot and I wish you would update quicker but masterpeices take time and I love the story too much to complain about anything because it's just that good 3
fuest chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
More chapters
Guest chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
Please update it's really good
kitty.bee1904 chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
Great chapter! I totally did not see any of that coming...I can wait for more, and I love the plot twists! This story rocks!
maggiestarjump chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
I like the story so far but the romance is a nonononononoononon! Sry, but how act. mark turns mean all of a sudden because he doesn't appreove of her being a Ranger!
Alex The Rogue chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
Whaaaaa? Alana is halts daughter, or niece? Or related
kitty.bee1904 chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
Yay! Thanks for updating! That was really fast, and really made my day! Thanks for showing that Halt isn't just being closed minded about her, but try not to make it overly...hard for him to concentrate? Bothering him? I don't know, but remember that this is Halt, and he normally won't let anything bother him to the point of distraction...normally...but that's just a suggestion... it is your story, so you can make it go anyway you want... Keep on writing!

Savannah Silverstone chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
Gilan gonna be here? I'd love it if you'd put him here! WIll whump Will whump!
Alex The Rogue chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
Very good. I like this. If you want, I my beta-ing service. Oh, I'm an idiot. Hi, bye.
Ja, ja.