Reviews for Roused
kitty.bee1904 chapter 9 . 1/25
Yes! I love Gilan, he's definately one of my favorite charactars in the series. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Kuro Yoake Ryu chapter 9 . 1/23
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE, i've been waiting forever :3 I love the story a lot and I wish you would update quicker but masterpeices take time and I love the story too much to complain about anything because it's just that good 3
fuest chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
More chapters
Guest chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
Please update it's really good
kitty.bee1904 chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
Great chapter! I totally did not see any of that coming...I can wait for more, and I love the plot twists! This story rocks!
maggiestarjump chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
I like the story so far but the romance is a nonononononoononon! Sry, but how act. mark turns mean all of a sudden because he doesn't appreove of her being a Ranger!
Alex The Rogue chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
Whaaaaa? Alana is halts daughter, or niece? Or related
AER
kitty.bee1904 chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
Yay! Thanks for updating! That was really fast, and really made my day! Thanks for showing that Halt isn't just being closed minded about her, but try not to make it overly...hard for him to concentrate? Bothering him? I don't know, but remember that this is Halt, and he normally won't let anything bother him to the point of distraction...normally...but that's just a suggestion... it is your story, so you can make it go anyway you want... Keep on writing!

Kitty
Savannah Silverstone chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
Gilan gonna be here? I'd love it if you'd put him here! WIll whump Will whump!
Alex The Rogue chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
Very good. I like this. If you want, I my beta-ing service. Oh, I'm an idiot. Hi, bye.
Ja, ja.
AER.
kitty.bee1904 chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoy how their relationship isn't all gruff, nor overly friendly. You can really see how it is still a master-apprentice thing, but you still have Will's character down perfectly! There aren't many fics that can do that...great job and please write more!

Kitty
lili chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
keep on writing, the story is realy good
FarmersDaughter chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
Hhhmmm...it seems that Alana knows how to do too much. Like, she can do everything (except shoot a bow). I think there should be more things that she cannot do. Please dont be offended, I'm just trying to help.
Ranger Robbin chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
Yea much better! I like how the story was longer. Sarcasm is good. And yes, good mentor apprentice relationship. You know what I think? I think will and Alana should get in a fight and halt helps them out. Ugh I sound like a teacher don't I ? Ok back to teen. Yea great story keep writing PLEASE! Ok that sounds more like me.
Lynkay chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
It's good so far! It has great potential.

I have to clear something up though: Halt was actually one who agreed with Will and Evanlyn to let her in the battle for Skandia. I know it is part of your story's plot line, but I know Halt isn't sexist, I know most of the Rangers in the core aren't sexist either. I hope you do not take affence to any of this, I am mearly wondering why.

I love it so far and I can't wait for the next chapter!