Reviews for Till The Song Goes Off
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
woderful story
AttitudeEraChick chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Aaaaaaaaah! That was great!

Loved her forgetting the dude's name! Lol'd at Goldust & Austin...thought he was going to turn the dance somehow in a Texas two-step. Haha. I got confused by the music...I thought the DJ was downstairs? How'd she put the track on repeat from the bedroom?

What Ne-yo album is that song on? After reading this fic, I'm listening to Ne-yo's One in a million.
HHHereComesTrouble chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This was super cute and hilarious! (Love the ONE SHOT in all caps, in the description hah)

I like how Hunter and Steph hit it off immediately, almost like old friends. It didn't seem like there was any bad blood atm. Him asking her to dance was just squeee! What made it even better was that he wouldn't dance with her while they were married...but now here he is crawling back to her!

LOL at Steph dumping poor Tommy boy via text message. But the fact that she put the song on replay just made me squeal aloud like a crazy person. Thank God there was no one around when I read this. As always, wonderful job! You know I'm a huge fan of your one-shots. Especially this song fic. Looking forward to more, if they come :)
MissTink1987 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
LOVED THE FLUFF! I could picture this in my head!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Awww I love this screw tommy!
LiLCountry24 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
really enjoyed this it was cute
Hunter's Homeland chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This one-shot was all sorts of adorable :D The way that they weren't able to find a partner to the way that they found each-other's love, I adored everything :D
And the best part was Steph being unable to remember her boyfriends name..And because she forgot it, I also fail to remember it LOL :D
Can Paul be any more sweet & loving & charming than he already is? :D
I am glad you came up with this :D HHHereComesTrouble's update of Chances & an update by you my day is made :D
And yes the song perfectly matched to the whole situation..That Goldust, santino, boogeyman, Austin & all other tit bits were hilarious and made it more interesting :)
Maybe I have said this before but you really are an amazing writer :)