Reviews for Fire in the Dawn
crystal-roes chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
I love the water blaster idea. Donna should bring it! Lovely work, hon.
Chrissy chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
This entire story is amazing! I know, I know, multiple exclamation points are awful, but I had to. I read your other one as well, and it, too, was amazing. I loved the icing. The English major heartily approves!
scubagurl22 chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
Loved this story, though the first chapter had me worried! Thanks for sharing it. :-)
californiadeb chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Love the mushy steamy stuff. Hope it helps the doctor let go of some of the guilt because of his newly expressed feeling for his Rose. On another note your character development and elements of style are really improving.
doughts chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Absolutely perfect for Donna here, she totally would bring a water gun and squirt them when they started misbehaving.
doughts chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I absolutely adore this chapter, and the characterization.
doughts chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
You write the absolute best lemony bits for these two, thanks so much.
Dzuljeta chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
I loved this epilogue :D Donna is just so... Donna :D Merry Christmas to you as well ;D
Dzuljeta chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
Very... vivid? :D 'Steamy' is not a word I'd use, but it was. :D Loved it.
Dzuljeta chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
Such pain in him. :( But there is Rose to save him from himself... Beautiful.
Dzuljeta chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
So beautiful. :) The Doctor realising Rose is alive and well... and the 'I love you's'. Awwww...
Dzuljeta chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
So sad. All the emptiness and despair, things I most often like reading about if I know a happy ending is coming. Here, I know nothing. But this was well-written and enjoyable :)
T'Kirr chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
I love your choice of words, and your flow of their thoughts is so realistic. I especially like how you show the cause of the Doctor's desperation through his later moving past it, yet still needing her just as much. I welcomed his finding himself through her at the end, his mischievous side.

And I really have no idea what to expect by your description of future chapters...but I'm excited to read it just the same, and thank you for continuing. I think. P
T'Kirr chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Wasn't sure where you were going with this at first, it was so angstful...but wow, I love it. It's the perfect transition for the Doctor, really. Don't get me wrong, I love squish, but the Doctor is such a broken soul that it could very well take this kind of event to get him to say those words to Rose. I think you pulled it off beautifully realistic. I shall continue to read when I get the moments. _
Um. Fish chapter 4 . 12/8/2012