Reviews for Cruel Intentions Collection
Loved it
katherinebm chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
Please keep writing
wrappedinplastic chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
this was supper hot! loved the ambiguous ending. hope to read more from you soon!
Pot chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
I think this series you have is quite good! I really enjoy it :-) :-) please continue I'm curious to see what's next!
Caroline Spencer chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I enjoyed this a lot and thought it was a lot of fun. I also liked how the ending stayed in character, that definitely sounds like something Kathryn would do. However the one little thing I didn't like was Sebastian being described as homophobic. I just don't buy it or believe he would care if someone was gay or not. That said I did like that you didn't have Blaine in love with him or lusting after him like a lot of writers do, I hate that. I think Blaine is above lusting over some straight boy no matter how pretty he is.
Anyway I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this and look forward to your next part.
whatshisname chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
hey this is pretty good. very in character and hot as are most kathrny and sebastian scenes. but it is kind of similiar premise to cruel love antholgy. hmm...lol. anyway can't wait for next part!