Reviews for Shades Of Winter
animefreak03 chapter 57 . 7/10
My sympathies for your loss. I have read this story multiple times and I don't even remember if I ever left you a review for it. Either way, I wanted to let you know that I really really love your story and the way you made them so normal and likable, even the baddies (lol)...

I hope you are doing well! I can't wait to read more (if you are going to continue that is)...if Not, at least I wanted to let you know that this story is really good.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE AN EPILOUGE! Sorry I really want an epilouge!:)
EdDbookfan1018 chapter 57 . 5/6
Thank you for writing.
Please write an epilogue this story is amazing!
Epilogue please
Kat chapter 30 . 4/2
Hey!
It's me. This chapter is just the funniest chapter i read in all my life!
I just can't stop to laugh, that's impossible. Congralutations (again)
Kat chapter 3 . 4/1
hey!
i just want say to you that you're story is just amazing, i read "cruel summer", and that's really unforgettable. I think than your story is the best story I read in all my life and I'm 13!
Congralutations for write this story!
Brianna chapter 57 . 3/11
You should write an epilogue!
IcyPinkLemonade chapter 57 . 2/21
I would definitely read an epilogue and I don't normally like AU but I have really liked this's d your one based on the vow.
lizziekins4 chapter 39 . 2/8
I've been so tempted to review on every chapter but this one has me laughing so hard I'm in tears! This fic is so fun and so real...who hasn't fallen over and busted their ass during freaky circus sex or been walked in on by a parent. The situations these two find themselves in during their first year is a riot...and the high fiving RA? OMG!
theycallmeQueen chapter 57 . 2/4
I'm sorry to hear about your loss, but thank you so much for still finding it in you to update. This story is one of my absolute favorites. I love the ending you gave these two. I would be ecstatic to read an epilogue if you'd be inclined to write one (I can't get enough of these two)! Thank you for writing this and all your other stories, and for sharing your talent :)
SmartKoala chapter 57 . 2/1
I would love to read an epilogue! Wonderful character development and what a ride following Katniss as she comes to terms with being independent and self-reliant and merging that with the needs and give/take of a relationship with "the one".
I'm happy with the ending but I will never deny an epilogue! I'm so sorry for your losses. I wish you and your family all the best. I'm feeling the Canon fic. Since this one and cruel summer were more modern AU. I had a feeling she'd get the grades; most definitely they'll be together for always.
Shanna319 chapter 57 . 1/29
I'm very sorry to hear about your losses. I wish there was something I could do to help you. I'm glad you made it through it. It's very hard to recover from sometimes.

With that being said... I would love an epilogue :) ... (even tho its wonderful the way it is)!

Also... it doesnt matter to me which one you post first because i would absolutely love to read both of them!

Always so good to get your updates! Take care of yourself my dear.
I would LOVE an epilogue to this story! I wanna know how Peeta and Katniss end up! LOVED this story
3,183 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »