Reviews for Shades Of Winter
Blackcat8539 chapter 57 . 1/6
Thank you!
Thank you for writing this story, it was really well done.
Obviously you finished this thing this time last year so I would not be surprised if it was completely done but I personally can not get enough of these two and would still love an epilogue though I am also completely happy with how you've left things here.
Beautiful.
Thank you, again. Haha.
Cheers.
BTF97 chapter 57 . 10/19/2016
I've followed this since it came out and I'm so sad its over! :'( If your'e feeling up to it I'd love an epilogue. Thank you again for an amazing story!
ArianaEsra chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
I wanted to ask if i can update that story on Wattpad? Of course i would give you all the credits
animefreak03 chapter 57 . 7/10/2016
My sympathies for your loss. I have read this story multiple times and I don't even remember if I ever left you a review for it. Either way, I wanted to let you know that I really really love your story and the way you made them so normal and likable, even the baddies (lol)...

I hope you are doing well! I can't wait to read more (if you are going to continue that is)...if Not, at least I wanted to let you know that this story is really good.
Guest chapter 57 . 7/3/2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE AN EPILOUGE! Sorry I really want an epilouge!:)
EdDbookfan1018 chapter 57 . 5/6/2016
Thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 57 . 5/4/2016
Please write an epilogue this story is amazing!
Guest chapter 57 . 4/11/2016
Epilogue please
Kat chapter 30 . 4/2/2016
Hey!
It's me. This chapter is just the funniest chapter i read in all my life!
I just can't stop to laugh, that's impossible. Congralutations (again)
Kat chapter 3 . 4/1/2016
hey!
i just want say to you that you're story is just amazing, i read "cruel summer", and that's really unforgettable. I think than your story is the best story I read in all my life and I'm 13!
Congralutations for write this story!
Brianna chapter 57 . 3/11/2016
You should write an epilogue!
IcyPinkLemonade chapter 57 . 2/21/2016
I would definitely read an epilogue and I don't normally like AU but I have really liked this's d your one based on the vow.
lizziekins4 chapter 39 . 2/8/2016
I've been so tempted to review on every chapter but this one has me laughing so hard I'm in tears! This fic is so fun and so real...who hasn't fallen over and busted their ass during freaky circus sex or been walked in on by a parent. The situations these two find themselves in during their first year is a riot...and the high fiving RA? OMG!
theycallmeQueen chapter 57 . 2/4/2016
I'm sorry to hear about your loss, but thank you so much for still finding it in you to update. This story is one of my absolute favorites. I love the ending you gave these two. I would be ecstatic to read an epilogue if you'd be inclined to write one (I can't get enough of these two)! Thank you for writing this and all your other stories, and for sharing your talent :)
SmartKoala chapter 57 . 2/1/2016
I would love to read an epilogue! Wonderful character development and what a ride following Katniss as she comes to terms with being independent and self-reliant and merging that with the needs and give/take of a relationship with "the one".
3,186 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »