Reviews for Complexity
"You're the best dad I've ever had" "You're the best son I've ever had" DAMN IT WHO'S CUTTING THE ONIONS?
NerdfighterDFTBA chapter 1 . 4/24
I f*cking love this story. It makes me happy reading it
Lectio In Aeternum chapter 1 . 1/28
when a fic made you cry and laugh, sometimes at the same time, you know is a good one 3
Demigod-Wizard-Gatekeeper chapter 1 . 9/19/2017
this story is really good. ive never read a story with Paul's perspective before!
RachelRavenclaw16 chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
This was so good! Thanks for writing!
LonePatr0nus chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
Awesome and sweet at the same time, I enjoyed that. Please don't let Perce die though XD
solieabouteverything chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
I LAUGHED SO HARD AT CONGRATULATIONS! GODS OF OLYMPUS YOU CAPTURED PERCY'S SNARKY SASSY SARCASTIC HILARIOUS ATTITUDE PERFECTLT WITH THAT ONE WORD
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2017
this is amazing i love it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
It was wicked
dauntlessofthesea chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
Your writing is very good! I really like your narrating voice, and the way you describe things. It's fairly simple, but has all the important elements. Most of all, your story is entertaining. I almost shed a tear at some point. :)
alqui chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
This is awesome! I love this fanfic!
DelightedCatNerd chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
I love this so, much. It's perfect, all the personalities are just as good as the books, and Paul's character is incredible! This is awesome!
MidnightRide129 chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
AHHHH! I LOVED THIS!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
I love it! I like how you incorporate the war and him missing into that. Amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
Thank you so much for writing this! It made my day. I think that you portrayed Paul really well and none of the characters were OOC. I love all your writing but this piece is my favourite. Maybe could you write about Paul's extended family meeting Percy? If you have time of course. Don't feel pressurised to write it if you don't have time or don't like the prompt, it was just a suggestion and you are the one who actually does the work. Thanks again for writing!